How do you know when it's time to move on? (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
Ok... I definitely don't expect to get any serious answers to this but ohwell...

Me and this guy have been dating since 7th grade. He lives in florida and we continued having a LDR since I moved here in 2006. (If you are wondering he comes over here every 2 months for his surfing and I go over there the whole holidays to visit my family) So our relationship has been going on-and-off for about 5 years. From Aug-Jan this year we had a pretty long break because he was getting sick of the long distance thing. Last time he was here (about 2 weeks ago) he said that he will only ever love me and wants to keep our LDR going. I really care about him and want this to work, but sometimes I think it's just way to hard. When do you know it's time to move on?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
In the wise words of Billy Joe, and I quote:
When masturbation's lost it's fun
You're fucking lonely.

Touche, Mr Joe.
Touche...

artist91

HSC
when it gets to hard
Yeah? But I don't want to end something that's been so good for the last few years. This guy really cares about me, is super good looking (haven't come across any aussie guys that compare) and i have basically grown up with him. But he is going to college in the fall and I think that will just make things even more complicated :(

yer8899

HSC
Yeah? But I don't want to end something that's been so good for the last few years. This guy really cares about me, is super good looking (haven't come across any aussie guys that compare) and i have basically grown up with him. But he is going to college in the fall and I think that will just make things even more complicated :(
kk

Barmble

HSC
In your heart you know it's already over, and BoS is a last ditch effort to get some advice from randoms. Stop holding on to it, move on and remember the good times.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
so, what exactly is the question

is it just a general 'when did u realise it was time to move on' question, or are you taking the spasticated long road and is the real question 'wot should i do' :confused:

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
I think the college part says it all.

Type 'wild college' in google and you'll have your answer..

:haha:

fingerpicked

HSC
Ok... I definitely don't expect to get any serious answers to this but ohwell...

Me and this guy have been dating since 7th grade. He lives in florida and we continued having a LDR since I moved here in 2006. (If you are wondering he comes over here every 2 months for his surfing and I go over there the whole holidays to visit my family) So our relationship has been going on-and-off for about 5 years. From Aug-Jan this year we had a pretty long break because he was getting sick of the long distance thing. Last time he was here (about 2 weeks ago) he said that he will only ever love me and wants to keep our LDR going. I really care about him and want this to work, but sometimes I think it's just way to hard. When do you know it's time to move on?
:haha:

Chrissiieee

HSC
recently got out of a semi-LDR (sort of) & i've been having the best time of my life.

single to mingle hun. (Y)

gurusson

HSC
if u move back to the us, the relationship might work, it sounds like u have something pretty serious so u may not wish to throw that away

HalcyonSky

HSC
if "he really cares about me" and "hes super good looking" are the only things you can come up with to justify staying with him, then yes its time to move on

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Unless it is feasible for you to move to the US in the very near future, it's time to end it.
LDR's are only workable on a short-term basis.

HSC
hes an apprentice builder you said in your other posts lol

the troll has been discovered

post more pics in pic thread to prove you arent a troll

artist91

HSC
hes an apprentice builder you said in your other posts lol

the troll has been discovered

post more pics in pic thread to prove you arent a troll
No that was an aussie guy I dated whilst Evan and I were on a long break. He was an a-hole :mad1:

edit: here is a pic of us together. what's with everyone asking me to prove everything?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)