How do you pay the UAC using BPAY?? (1 Viewer)

Keplaffintech

HSC
I chose BPAY as the payment method for my UAC application, as I've paid before through netbank, but they've given me no customer number or biller code?? how do i pay them?

Thanks!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
You serious? $26 isn't much but shouldn't it be free? I mean, seriously...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You serious? $26 isn't much but shouldn't it be free? I mean, seriously...
If you're a few minutes late (at like 12.10am the day after when it's due), the fee jumps to like $115.

lauraleopard

HSC
im javing the same trouble, i was expecting the screen to ask me for my debit credit card details to pay, and it just came up saying that my payment was successfully submitted???? i need help with this !!!! where do i pay, and if i go to the post office, what forms do i give them to pay with??

UACInfo

Universities Admissions Centre, www.uac.edu.au
HSC
N/A
When you pay Universities Admissions Centre by B-Pay online, you can do a search 'by biller name' to find the biller code.

If you choose to pay at the Post Office, take the Tax Invoice generated at the end of your application. Easy.

Keplaffintech

HSC
i can search the biller code but how am i supposed to find the customer reference number?

Keplaffintech

HSC
dw found how to do it; log into check & change, click on Print Documents, then 'Download Fee-owing letter/Tax Invoice', a .pdf opens up with the necessary BPAY stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)