How do you pick out the First Year Students (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I use black for headings, red for underlining, blue for writing, a different highlighter for every reading that I do (blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, purple) and pencils in maths/mathy chem lectures that require a lot of quick scribbling.

K

katie_tully

I am pretty OCD when it comes to colour coding my subjects tho gays.
And my schedule has to be colour coded
And if I write a summary in my book and three days later I don't like it, i'll rip it out and write it again. I guess atleast I'll learn my shit for sure this way.

monzi

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah, i lol when i see it

and the girls wearing heels thing is so true. especially for asian girls for some reason.
Umm, don't generalise. This is my 5th year at university and I still wear heels, no I LIVE in them doesn't mean I'm a newbie it's just what I like to wear.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
monzi said:
Umm, don't generalise. This is my 5th year at university and I still wear heels, no I LIVE in them doesn't mean I'm a newbie it's just what I like to wear.
The point of this damn thread is to generalise.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
uhawww said:
The point of this damn thread is to generalise.
and i believe that particular generalisation was made by someone before me, anyway. i merely replied to it lol.

i stand by my conviction that anyone who willingly wears heels to uni either has no pain receptors in their feet or is just insane, though.

in other totally irrelevant news i am watching my rabbit sleep and it is the cutest animal in the world. pets are so much better than babies. so cuuuute :eek:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
given the fact that babies are one of the most hideous creatures to grace my beloved globe.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
given the fact that babies are one of the most hideous creatures to grace my beloved globe.
only when they're bald

babies with hair are cute as anything

but pets are better, specifically, my pets. gosh they are so adorable *gooey noises*

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
this thread makes me take a step back and look at myself on an average day :D

- unshaven
- looking like i just woke up
- ready to punch anyone who comes up to me saying "DOWN WITH HOWARD"/"FREE THE CHICKENS"/"DEY TOOK OUR JERRRBBSS"
- shuffling to lectures 5 minutes late as there was a line at the bakery
- carrying nothing but the lecture printout and a bic pen (as opposed to some $200 parker pen some brat got from their daddy as a graduation present)

:)

Last edited:

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
Conspirocy said:
I always thought the 2nd and 3rd years could drink better than the first years. Not because the first year's haven't been drinking, but because they have had more drinking...
nope, it's also much to do with the fact they are older and probably have more developed organs.

i hardly drink, but $20 says i could outdrink a 165cm first year (being 190cm/85kg helps). i have a fat fuck friend who's around the same height as me but has the width of a door who hardly touches the stuff but i could probably inject ethanol into his veins and he'll be like "what?" (metaphorically of course)

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
jas0nt said:
- ready to punch anyone who comes up to me saying "DOWN WITH HOWARD"/"FREE THE CHICKENS"/"DEY TOOK OUR JERRRBBSS"
hahahahaha yes. add religious nutters to that too. i'll never forget the first time someone came up to me, looking like they just wanted to know the time, and asked me if i wanted to be "reborn" into the arms of christ or something equally disturbing.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
jas0nt said:
nope, it's also much to do with the fact they are older and probably have more developed organs.

i hardly drink, but $20 says i could outdrink a 165cm first year (being 190cm/85kg helps). i have a fat fuck friend who's around the same height as me but has the width of a door who hardly touches the stuff but i could probably inject ethanol into his veins and he'll be like "what?" (metaphorically of course)

i know a 165 cm first year who could drink a case of beer in the space of a few hours and feel fine. I also know one who would drink 12 and feel sick.

My point is, for every second-third year who can outdrink a first year there is probably a first year who can outdrink a second-third year.

Evilo

HSC
jas0nt said:
this thread makes me take a step back and look at myself on an average day :D

- unshaven
- looking like i just woke up
- shuffling to lectures 5 minutes late as there was a line at the bakery
- carrying nothing but the lecture printout and a bic pen (as opposed to some $200 parker pen some brat got from their daddy as a graduation present)

:)
Oo i remember when the "save the chickens" people were at anu, i just laughed because i have better things to argue about

I also remember when they had a mockup of "David Hicks' " Cell in Union Court. I walked inside, realised it was bigger than my room at college, then walked back out.

williamc

HSC
blakegman said:
i know a 165 cm first year who could drink a case of beer in the space of a few hours and feel fine. I also know one who would drink 12 and feel sick.

My point is, for every second-third year who can outdrink a first year there is probably a first year who can outdrink a second-third year.
lol a 165cm guy drinking 12 beers in a couple hours and feeling sick aint that bad.

jas0nt said:

If only i were short. need money.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)