How do you pick out the First Year Students (1 Viewer)

historykidd

HSC
Erisus said:
lol..23 standards in half an hour...Their livers must cry them selves to sleep at night..when theyre not processing alcohol man.
Im first year..just starting in like a week man..and I must confess I cant hold my liqeur..cos 1. Im asian and Im kinda short..2. Im not built for drinking. 3 I have issues with drinking cos My liver cant process it ..fully..and 4..well I like girly drinks better cos of the fruit and tanginess.
LOL anyways be nice to frist years please dudes...We're human..somehwat...and we'll be like u in 1 and a half years..
Does failing life come easy to you or do you really try?

williamc

HSC
Erisus said:
lol..23 standards in half an hour...Their livers must cry them selves to sleep at night..when theyre not processing alcohol man.
Im first year..just starting in like a week man..and I must confess I cant hold my liqeur..cos 1. Im asian and Im kinda short..2. Im not built for drinking. 3 I have issues with drinking cos My liver cant process it ..fully..and 4..well I like girly drinks better cos of the fruit and tanginess.
LOL anyways be nice to frist years please dudes...We're human..somehwat...and we'll be like u in 1 and a half years..
fucken olol.

a small asian, we can forgive you for not being able to drink. It wouldnt even matter if you were 40.

Erisus

December Member
HSC
...lol nice to see uve sig quoted me man..I feel specialz...
I dont mind being a noob..cos thjat is what I am..
a soft cock may be...becuase I havent had that much experince with all ur manly "hard" liquer..because well haevnt been btohered..1 beer is enough to get me tipsy
and 2 more and Im gone..WHy am I revealing this? well maybe in the near future u see some asian guy with a thick American accent drinking his third beer at ur local uni bar of wahtver and passes out...you'll know whats up

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
You know for all the bagging out 1st years in this thread

I really don't mind all the first years (read: female first years) dressing up excessively and trying to be hawtt for the first week or 2

In fact it'd be alright if they did it all semester and into subsequent years :D

Red Balloon

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
I really don't mind all the first years (read: female first years) dressing up excessively and trying to be hawtt for the first week or 2
We're meant to be doing that? Whoops...

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Erisus said:
...lol nice to see uve sig quoted me man..I feel specialz...
I dont mind being a noob..cos thjat is what I am..
a soft cock may be...becuase I havent had that much experince with all ur manly "hard" liquer..because well haevnt been btohered..1 beer is enough to get me tipsy
and 2 more and Im gone..WHy am I revealing this? well maybe in the near future u see some asian guy with a thick American accent drinking his third beer at ur local uni bar of wahtver and passes out...you'll know whats up

lol. your livers capabilities are matched only by your spelling.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
historykidd said:
I hate 2nd / 3rd year cunts who assume 1st years can't drink.
WHOA there big fella! you seem pretty pissed off to hate us and to call us cunts just because you think that we think you guys can't drink...

chill out for a second and feel the love :)

Erisus

December Member
HSC
Ahhh buddy programmes.. Wheres pros lead the noobs around.
Spoiler ! The pros do it Naked.

Red Balloon

HSC
N/A
What is with the people that sit up the front and ask irrelevant questions from another subject during lectures? Especially when there's over 500 other people sitting there listening to them make dicks of themselves and waiting for them to shut up. Is this just a first-year thing or is it going to continue throughout uni?

doink

Clone
HSC
To answer your question there will always be idiots in the world.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Red Balloon said:
What is with the people that sit up the front and ask irrelevant questions from another subject during lectures? Especially when there's over 500 other people sitting there listening to them make dicks of themselves and waiting for them to shut up. Is this just a first-year thing or is it going to continue throughout uni?
hopefully it was just a first year thing

i did hate when mature age students would jump in with useless anecdotes about their families/work/life...if it really relates to the topic under discussion, then ok, but if we're discussing, say, tourism as a cultural phenomenon and you start talking about the last holiday you went on...just shut up.

i remember sitting next to one woman for a couple of lectures who didn't really speak up in lectures but she would say things to herself as it was going, all about having kids. "oh i bet you wouldn't say that after 3 kids honey" *chuckle*, "hah, i don't have time to study, i've got kids!" i wanted to tell her her kids were her own fault and to shut up but i don't have the balls irl :eek: lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)