How do you Study Math General? I need help in Techniques (1 Viewer)

whitneyfaith

woop whoop whoop
HSC
I know how you feel. Did Adv. maths in yr 10, COULDA tried and done well, but decided not to try. Taking gen. maths for hsc, doing NOTHING in class and no homework and topping 40 odd other people in the two gen classes with things in the low 70's. That'd be ok, but the pathetic thing is I'm beating them by 20 marks. Shoulda coulda woulda done two unit...if i wasn't lazy.

jabbott

HSC
Whatever you don't don't become lazy in general maths. It is not a difficult subject but if done well can make a huge difference to your UAI. By knowing your work (and there is not that much to learn in the whole course) and though doing the text book questions and attempting some past papers as you get closer to the HSC you will be able to get a good mark. the questions are not out there to trick you, they really are straight forward and you can get high marks - if you get into the habit of practicing.

HSC 04 - DA list general maths
UAI 92.75

AJohnston1121 said:
Hey,

I could of handled 2Unit but Was too lazy. Now i've become Lazy in General scoring late 70's in Tests. I know I can acheieve more just was wondering how you studied/study for General Math?

I want my marks to scale up not down :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)