how do you tell a guy you like them (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You checked the latest xxxposed thread :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
AsyLum said:
You checked the latest xxxposed thread :p
me?
havent ventured out of mac or L&R in months so have no idea... feel free to fill me in however :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, just a picture of waf with some girl at law camp and having dry sex in a dorm and getting photographed.

Now thats love.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
pinch his bum.
if guys took that as in me liking them, then id think every guy i know thinks i like them!

you gotta be confident about it
when its the right place, preferably just you and him somewhere.. start with the slow talk.. lol and say.. hey i wanna tell you something (dont say.. but its hard bla bla i duno if i should tell u.. keep that out coz its wrecks it)
i have feelings for you...
wait to see his reaction
if its good then you know things are okay and you two will hook up and live happily ever after
if his like uhh.. errr.. then be like, i jst wanted to tell you, if you dont want to act on them its fine, im grateful that we are friends!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, just a picture of waf with some girl at law camp and having dry sex in a dorm and getting photographed.

Now thats love.
ahahahahaha gold.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nietzsche said:
Are you sure it's dry?
I'd sure hope so, or else my eyes are being gouged out tomorrow, can't be fucked tonight.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
brogan77 said:
Under those sheets anything could be happening.
this conversation totally degraded.... I would like to tell the girl that if she likes a guy she should pull her head in and just do it. Personally, not via sms or msn, cos thats the pits and really gay.

HSC
Lainee said:
Ay, I'm such a wimp. How do you get past a rejection though, I'd feel so worthless (not pretty enough, not smart/funny/cool enough). I just can't deal with it like "okay, so he wasn't for me, move onto better things."
I love rejection to ... so much fun ... and I hate the feeling of not being good enough for them etc ... which is totally irrational

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
hold his hand. xD

nah.. jus tell him how u feel. Just listen to ur heart and do wat is right

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha i think holding the guys hand would be the best idea of getting the message across. i would do that to the girl i like now...but everytime i want to....the hand just doesnt move towards hers >.<""

Legham

HSC
Just flirt with him heaps more than any other guy, and he'll get the message maybe.. Unless he's one of the unobservant types like me..

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Legham said:
Just flirt with him heaps more than any other guy, and he'll get the message maybe.. Unless he's one of the unobservant types like me..
"just flirt" with him doesn't work. He'll think you're just being friendly. Often flirting means nothing. I've had guys flirt "heaps more" with me than anyone else, only to find out after, they have a girlfriend.

I don't know about grabbing his hand...he might freak out. Plus if he doesn't like you, it'd be pretty awkward. It's hard telling someone you like them, but in the end, the weirdness doesn't last for awhile. If he does say that he doesn't return the feelings, I'm sure he'd be very flattered, and in a few months time you'll be able to joke about it.

If you tell him, and he says 'yes', then hooray!

I don't recommend doing it over msn...there's absolutely NO tone on msn, and he might think you're mucking around.

Legham

HSC
Well, flirting would be a lot easier on you, then getting the balls to just go up to him and say you like him.

edit: Lol, that's probably not the best expression to use when talking about a girl :p "a lot easier then getting the.. umm.. courage to say you like him" there we go. :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)