How do you tell her? (1 Viewer)

DTFM

HSC
unholyXromance said:
I use massive fail because it works for you. It matches your intelligence level, which is clearly not very high. This is proven by the fact that 99% of people are saying that the age gap isn't that bad. Yet, even with all these people giving telling you, in plain black and white that you are wrong. Though, still, even after all this, you still insist that there is some sort of pedophila going on. Hence it is safe to say that you fail=]. But I will admitt, you did try your best there, you gave it all you had, and for this one little reason I'll say you succeed at life.
Well done. You have made me feel little. Boy are my cheeks red.

einentiva

HSC
Take Mother And Daughter To The Formal And Go At Them At The Afterparty Like What Peter North Does To Britney Skye

conics2008

HSC
insert your penis into your g/f and then your g/f mother. You may also want to insert your penis into your g/f dad althought this case is optional.

205ism

HSC
Just don't tell her mum, the father of my formal partner didn't know until there was a $400 dress on the credit card bill... he apparently was somewhat displeased, her mum did know though, her mum's pretty chilled and went dress shopping with her. Or you could just do the "we're just going as friends..." line.

unholyXromance

HSC
satcbrady said:
Just tell the truth.

"Mom, I'm going to the formal with a guy."

"What? Why? Who is he?"

"He's a guy I like. I want to go with him. I'm just going there with him, what else can we do? I mean, it's not like we're gonna fuck on the dance floor."

"Alright, be back by 11pm alright? No sleepovers."

"Ok, if you don't trust me you can ask my friends. I will give you their numbers."

Unfortunately, nobody's gonna believe that it's gonna work like that irl. But would you know if you don't try? It's not a bad thing to be honest with your parents. You think that being honest is troublesome, but being honest can save you lots of trouble later on.
Yes, this is true. However, it could be more like

Mum I'm going to the Formal with a guy

You're going where now? What guy? Whats his name? How do you know him?

He is a guy I met a my friends party, we are just friends, and besides you have met him before

Oh yeah, I remember that guy...you can't go

What? Why not?

Just because there is a formal on at this time doesn't mean thats where he is going to take you, and besides, he has a penis, and To my understanding it is able to shoot sperm out, and into you

Well yeah b-

then there is nothing more to say

unholyXromance

HSC
DTFM said:
Well done. You have made me feel little. Boy are my cheeks red.
Oh look, it can use sarcasim as well, maybe you are just slightly smarter than I gave you credit for.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
unholyXromance said:
Yes, this is true. However, it could be more like

Mum I'm going to the Formal with a guy

You're going where now? What guy? Whats his name? How do you know him?

He is a guy I met a my friends party, we are just friends, and besides you have met him before

Oh yeah, I remember that guy...you can't go

What? Why not?

Just because there is a formal on at this time doesn't mean thats where he is going to take you, and besides, he has a penis, and To my understanding it is able to shoot sperm out, and into you

Well yeah b-

then there is nothing more to say
Well that's unfortunate. Why don't you rock up at the house and talk to the mother so she gets to know you. Try to explain that you can be trusted.

Maybe you could get her parents to drop you both off and pick you up. And she should bring a mobile phone with a camera so she can take photos every once in a while to prove she's still there.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
Well that's unfortunate. Why don't you rock up at the house and talk to the mother so she gets to know you. Try to explain that you can be trusted.

Maybe you could get her parents to drop you both off and pick you up. And she should bring a mobile phone with a camera so she can take photos every once in a while to prove she's still there.
lol, or she could just wear a tracking anklet.

unholyXromance

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:

I have been trying to get to go to her house for the past 4 or 5 weeks. Every week it's the same words

"Hey mother, can my friend come over"
"we'll see"
*skip forward to the day*
"well, can he come over?"
"nope"
"why not?!?!"
"because I don't want him to"

unholyXromance

HSC
brainwashed39 said:
if you marry her mum (who's probably closer to your age) then you'd be able to tell her what to do so she'd have to let her daughter go.

(it had to be said :p)
Her age to me - 2 years difference
Her mothers age to me = 25+ years difference...
I think you need to revisit your VERY basic math classes

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
unholyXromance said:
I have been trying to get to go to her house for the past 4 or 5 weeks. Every week it's the same words

"Hey mother, can my friend come over"
"we'll see"
*skip forward to the day*
"well, can he come over?"
"nope"
"why not?!?!"
"because I don't want him to"
By rock up, i mean turn up at the house uninvited. don't force yourself through the door or anything, just talk to her at the door or something

unholyXromance

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
By rock up, i mean turn up at the house uninvited. don't force yourself through the door or anything, just talk to her at the door or something
....you know...that "might" work...

Charizard

HSC
don't be so shit would be a good start. Probably said that 2 pages ago but it's just as a relevant 2 pages later.

If you can't get the mother to like you then there is either something seriously wrong with you, or shes a fruit loop and the getting with the daughter isnt worht that shit

In your case it would appear to be both.

ASNSWR127

HSC
do you have any good prospects for the future? that might help.

If you are skater, an emo or an artist with no point to prove from a over-priveliged background....

then there is noooo hope!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)