How Do You Think You'll Get Married? (1 Viewer)

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
stazi said:
why would you need a stable job for marriage. it's not like she's having a kid
I second that. If unemployed rednecks can live in trailer parks with 6 kids, then so can everyone else.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
why would you need a stable job for marriage. it's not like she's having a kid
True. But i still reckon that married couples should have a good job, that's a bit stable. At least one that would allow them to pay for their bills, rent, food, and other living expenses.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
two options, 1) in a church with the whole she-bang rolls royce and all
2)crumbling chapel on some abandonded coast with only immeadiate family and closest friends.... then parachute into waiting speedboat (needed that to get my masculine quota for this reply)

And we need "my big fat redneck wedding" on TV here, tom arnold (the host) was on tv this morning and they showed a clip of the chick decorating the arch with empty beer cans (hanging from it) and fairy lights! ROFL

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
small, ornate chapel located at my old school. i think the plaster-work inside and the statues, altar etc are just amazing.
maybe a service in latin
later, reception at some grand manor house overlooking hills and lawn.
flowers will be white gardenias. she will wear white. i'll wear black and white. bridesmaids probably a pale green.
Music will be violins and other stringed instruments.
yeah. none of this will ever happen. I doubt i should have even thought that much about it.

liljd001

HSC
Traditional yet appropriate for both of us.

I'd like the guy to ask my parents for permission, then suprise me. Doesn't have to be a fancy dinner, can be any time. I would like the 'one knee' thing, but I don't think it would affect my decision much.

I would like a low key, classic wedding. Simple, yet elegant. I am religious, so a church is probably my first choice.

I also would like the reception at a beautiful location, haven;t really thought much about that but.

jessyy

HSC
i dont care where or how i get married. i do want a fukin massive ring however and i want a mustang for the wedding car.

otherwise im not phased if everyone sits at one huge table eating meatballs and sharing the one microwave. so long as they are all happy im ok with it.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
does anyone else find traditional weddings overly patriarchal and sexist?

A man is supposed to ask a woman's parents if he can 'have' her, then her dad 'gives her away' (as if a woman either belongs to her father or her husband) while she wears a white dress to symbolise her purity and virginity (not that it really does anymore, but that's what it's supposed to mean) for her husband, and then the woman's parents are supposed to pay for it too.

If it were for their cookie-cutter fantasies women wouldn't put up with it :D

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nashie said:
2)crumbling chapel on some abandonded coast with only immeadiate family and closest friends....
I'd like something like that myself. So romantic.

Che08

HSC
VERY low-key.. not elope because id never hear the end of it lol but yeah a small low-key ceremony and party after :)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I imagine it will be with a shotgun proding my spine

dlmoss

HSC
anyone think about what ur future wife would be doing right NOW?

sleeeping eatingg partyingg??

knowing mine shes prob rootingg.. fkn slutt LOL

Russdog

russell
HSC
dlmoss said:
anyone think about what ur future wife would be doing right NOW?

sleeeping eatingg partyingg??

knowing mine shes prob rootingg.. fkn slutt LOL
true! unless i marry someone 18 years younger than me.. she's out there somewhere. :O:O

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Have a wedding at a local bar in Bali, visit Corby in her jail cell, take photos, come back home, tell everyone we got married in Paris, France and had our honeymoon in Europe. Bogan style :)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I need to make more money. Find a second job or something. I'm thinking.... when I'm 28.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)