How do your social circles react to fact, that you never had a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

sinophile3

HSC
How do your social circles react to fact, that you never had a girlfriend, and never kissed?

My old friends are the same way (20-year olds) so obviously they don't say anything. Family knows that I'm fucked up so they don't say anything. Bitches in college probably whisper behind my back. But never anyone told me boldly that I'm pathetic, which is strange.

I'm going to be turning 19 soon and I've never even kissed a girl, never held hands, or even hugged someone that wasn't a relative. Any others here in the same boat? How common do you think it really is? it's not so strange to maybe still be a virgin at my age but to be as inexperienced as I am is, well... downright embarrassing.

Also, How hard do you think it would be to find a girl in the same situation? I haven't completely given up on 3d I've just always figured it would be nearly impossible to find a girl like myself that isn't completely hideous or religious. Girls can admit they are inexperienced and guys will find that attractive whereas if I were to ever admit how inexperienced I am I get the feeling girls would be completely turned off and pity me.

I know this board already has enough insecure lonely people complaining about things but I figured I'd add my thoughts anyways, even if you don't reply thanks for reading.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
noone really cares in my group, reasons are obvious but noone cares

muhahahahahaha

HSC
well im a girl, 17 years of age. I know a few guys from my school that havent kissed a girl. I was in a relationship once but he was an ass...we didnt hug much (only like twice) i have never kissed anyone or been kissed by someone that isnt a relative on the cheek.
i dont want my first kiss to be some stupid, meaningless high school thing
but to answer your question..though you may think that girls wouldnt go for you, i think there are girls out there that look for that
for example, me. I would not go for a guy that has kissed a girl before. I can't do it. So dont worry, you will find someone out there. :wave: I really hope this helps you :)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
" i think there are girls out there that look for that
for example, me. I would not go for a guy that has kissed a girl before. I can't do it. So dont worry, y"

What

why

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
There are plenty of girls like that are in the same situation as you, so don't worry.

It doesn't really matter anyway, when you find the right person they won't care.

HSC
guys gosh why dont you all get together and go out and have a few drinks and fucking make out with each other

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
How do your social circles react to fact, that you never had a girlfriend, and never kissed?

My old friends are the same way (20-year olds) so obviously they don't say anything. Family knows that I'm fucked up so they don't say anything. Bitches in college probably whisper behind my back. But never anyone told me boldly that I'm pathetic, which is strange.

I'm going to be turning 19 soon and I've never even kissed a girl, never held hands, or even hugged someone that wasn't a relative. Any others here in the same boat? How common do you think it really is? it's not so strange to maybe still be a virgin at my age but to be as inexperienced as I am is, well... downright embarrassing.

Also, How hard do you think it would be to find a girl in the same situation? I haven't completely given up on 3d I've just always figured it would be nearly impossible to find a girl like myself that isn't completely hideous or religious. Girls can admit they are inexperienced and guys will find that attractive whereas if I were to ever admit how inexperienced I am I get the feeling girls would be completely turned off and pity me.

I know this board already has enough insecure lonely people complaining about things but I figured I'd add my thoughts anyways, even if you don't reply thanks for reading.
lol alfred wong

hmm... and my friends' just assumed that i must be gay

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
i once accidentally groped my HPE teacher's booty

i also accidentally cupped one of my friend's gf's bottom and probs fingered her anus too

yeah

gavskiez

HSC
I go to a nerd school where even drunken kissing is seen as a huge deal so they're pretty neutral towards people that haven't done anything... but dude seriously as if it matters if you're 20, it's better to wait and make a good experience out of it rather than find yourself in a shitty embarrassing situation. if you're 18... try going to clubs and stuff maybe? good way to meet people.. but srsly it doesn't matter how old you are even if some dickheads try to imply that that makes you pathetic.

HSC
20 is pretty bad though
im super socially awkward and retarded and p ugly and i managed to kiss a few girls even if they were fat and or ugly
no excuses

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
They either don't care, or comment on the fact that I'm still young.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@Jimmy Recard
" i think there are girls out there that look for that
for example, me. I would not go for a guy that has kissed a girl before. I can't do it. So dont worry, y"

What

why
well i guess its for 3 reasons:
1) i am a really shy person
2) i tned to chicken out a lot because sometimes i feel as if i am not ready yet
3) i dont want it to be some stupid high school thing, i want it to be meaningless

@annabackwards thank you for the support/advice :)

red-butterfly

HSC
i dont think it really matters... just try to be comfortable with who you are :)

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
@Jimmy Recard

well i guess its for 3 reasons:
1) i am a really shy person
2) i tned to chicken out a lot because sometimes i feel as if i am not ready yet
3) i dont want it to be some stupid high school thing, i want it to be meaningless

@annabackwards thank you for the support/advice :)
tomboys are not shy.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
They beat me to a pulp to the ground and then they start kicking, spitting, peeing and anal raping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)