How does everyone think they went? (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
silvermoon said:
depends how many stupid mistakes i made...and i always make em! i hope over 90, but as long as i get over 80 i'll be ok - i think probably only 1unit of this will be counted for me anyway.
counting 1 unit is the same as halfing ur 2 unit mark so it dosen't make any diffrence eg u get 80/100 u will get 40/50 = no diffrence

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
i found it actually rather good. only exam ive felt confident in as ive walked out :D stoked tho... NO MORE BIO! :D:D:D

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Yeah it wasnt too bad at all... it wasnt what I was expecting and I overstudied lotsa things... oh wells

Paroissien

HSC
jam3s said:
counting 1 unit is the same as halfing ur 2 unit mark so it dosen't make any diffrence eg u get 80/100 u will get 40/50 = no diffrence
Yes difference because only 1 unit will be used in the calculation of the UAI

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
above 75 i hope above 80... but i think i expected it to be easier... cos last yr and the trial for us was

Jessisbored

HSC
I thought it was easier than i expected. Yeah i had to somehow bullshit the enzyme and linkage question but otherwise it was great

Charon.

HSC
N/A
I thought it was pretty easy. Probably one of the easiest bio tests ive ever done.

bhavo

me too. thought it was a nice straightforward exams. id be expecting sumthing around 95 raw, coz there wasnt nething that was challenging ro difficult. id still be happy wif nething over 90 tho.

roseangel

Take the Money and Run
HSC
i hope i'll do okay. the communication questions annoyed me... well apart from the colour blind one. my friend (who sits in front of me alphabetically in the bio exam) is colour blind so i just remember what he told me about his life :p the 7 mark one was bad though...

but apart from that it wasn't a horrific exam. with the exception of that question about pathogens and insects on plants (which we didn't do the experiment on, so i just invented results for) i didn't have trouble answering anything. the question now is to see if what i answered is right and makes sense!

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
My school also didn't do the experiment for looking at pesticides and pathogens on plants so i also made up my results. A lot of people hadnt done the model for DNA-DNA Hybridisation either. Whats wrong with our schools? If they examined us on it, it's obvously in the syllabus.

linnyss

pretty straight forward loved the communication lol, but the enzyme quest was so @#@$@ that its not funny no space to write and a a gay senario lol 85+% hope get into band 6

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
15/15 in mc, some stupid errors in short answer and a bluff for the option even tho i still went ok

band 4 with an outside chance of a band 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)