How does this guy feel? (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Ok so today I agreed to meet up with this guy from the net who was best friends with my friend...It was just for lunch, nothing special.

Anyway so he takes me to this restraunt and we're having a great time just laughing and talking and eating. After lunch he says "Lets get dessert, Ill split it with you". So we split dessert and then he paid for lunch after I insisted thad Id pay for half.

After that we went through a walk in the park and around the city while we waited for my other friend to show up. We had dinner with my friend and then just as he got onto his train he gave me 2 hugs. While I was driving home I got a message from him saying

" Hey thanks for today, it was good fun and I hope its not too long til next time. Talk to you later"

So how does this guy feel? Is it friendship or does he like me?

davin

HSC
N/A
could be either.....i've made it a point to cover meals of several female friends...comes down to if he tends to spend money like that, and if, with the hugs, if thats more than he normally does.
the message is supportive to the latter theory though, i'd think. as thats a quick comment on the outing.

davin

HSC
N/A
you're endangering the whole concept of relationships as we know it if you're suggesting she should just be direct

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
davin said:
you're endangering the whole concept of relationships as we know it if you're suggesting she should just be direct
so true

and he just invited me out for drinks with friends next week... I know one of the other people and him that are going

gah!

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
bahaha yeah i know. i hate those types of relationships though. if i want to know something, i never have a problem being direct :) fastest way to get answers. i reccommend you try it sometime!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
flipsyde said:
so true

and he just invited me out for drinks with friends next week... I know one of the other people and him that are going

gah!
He's made it easy for you - drink alot and see what happens.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
Ok so today I agreed to meet up with this guy from the net who was best friends with my friend...It was just for lunch, nothing special.

Anyway so he takes me to this restraunt and we're having a great time just laughing and talking and eating. After lunch he says "Lets get dessert, Ill split it with you". So we split dessert and then he paid for lunch after I insisted thad Id pay for half.

After that we went through a walk in the park and around the city while we waited for my other friend to show up. We had dinner with my friend and then just as he got onto his train he gave me 2 hugs. While I was driving home I got a message from him saying

" Hey thanks for today, it was good fun and I hope its not too long til next time. Talk to you later"

So how does this guy feel? Is it friendship or does he like me?
It sounds like his keen on you:)
From the sms -"it was good fun"- he had a good time and is letting you know that

"I hope its not too long till next time"-He can't wait to see you again/is keen on seeing you soon

"Talk to you later"-wants to talk to you again sometime soon.
So I'd say his interested.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hey matty
That didn't happen to me, it was flipsyde.
Since it's the first time they met the guy probably didn't want to kiss her incase it might have made her feel uncomfortable?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
so true

gah!
Cool that's good, have fun:)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
he sounds like an intelectual whore

he is interested, but isnt too sure how to point that out, so he did what he considers romantic
e.g paying for lunch
giving you hugs
iexpressing his wish to see you again, and inviting you somewhere

olchik

HSC
It's hard to define it right away, but obviously he had a great time with you. Otherwise he wouldn't ask you for a second date, right? What do you think about him?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
just thought I'd give you all an update...

Last night he added me to MSN and he kept giving away subltle hints and before I went to be he said

<3 <3 <3

so yeah I guess thats a like... hehe.

I might have a bf on valentines day for the first time ever

I guess I should explain the hugs to... the first one was when I was leaving because I couldnt meet up with our mutual friend but then what I had on got cancelled and met up with them again and I left again later that night and he hugged me again

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)