How fast do you write? (1 Viewer)

supersaeyeon

HSC
shakky15 said:
lol thats just dumb.. no point writing fast if u cant read it lol :p
Haha, I totally agree! It's about the quality of one's work.
In this case, writing XD
And I can fill out one of those writing booklets with 15 words to a line in 40 minutes. I'm not really sure how much that is, though.
Oh, and it also depends on the question, as others have stated before...

kooltrainer

HSC
EVERYBODY... STOP BULLSHITTING... as if 1400 words in 40 minutes... that'll be 1.6 seconds per word... see if u can write "happy" in 1.6 seconds... thats bs.. and not everyword in ur essay is gona be happy and u gona plan and shiit..

n go suk ur cok if ur gona say there'll be words like "on"

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
kooltrainer said:
EVERYBODY... STOP BULLSHITTING... as if 1400 words in 40 minutes... that'll be 1.6 seconds per word... see if u can write "happy" in 1.6 seconds... thats bs.. and not everyword in ur essay is gona be happy and u gona plan and shiit..
Wanna bet?
I've got half yearlies and trial exams that say otherwise.

Elephants

Banned
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
i think so actually.
If anything, I found the new booklets helped me to write faster. I think it's the fact that the old booklets made writing a page feel so long, as opposed to the new booklet where one page takes about 4 minutes to write. It just boosts your confidence when you write each page at 4 minutes, as opposed to writing each page at 8/9 minutes.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
kooltrainer said:

no, some people can do it, my teacher marks hsc and says he finds 23 page responses every so often.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Elephants said:
If anything, I found the new booklets helped me to write faster. I think it's the fact that the old booklets made writing a page feel so long, as opposed to the new booklet where one page takes about 4 minutes to write. It just boosts your confidence when you write each page at 4 minutes, as opposed to writing each page at 8/9 minutes.
the paper was so thick in comparison, it was weird.
also the spacing between the lines was annoying.

shakky15

HSC
kooltrainer said:

lol well a lot of words will be like 'on' .. but yer 1.6 secs on a word is alright... 2 words in 3 secs... thats achievable considering not every word will be like 'acknowledge' or 'imaginative'

Elephants

Banned
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Yeah, I agree, the paper was real thick.

I LOVED the spacing! It made it so much easier to fill up a page.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Elephants said:
i hate the exam booklets, i confuses my idea of how much ive written, with a4 lined paper, you just know.

shakky15

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
i thought the paper was thinner... and it was smoother - the pen just glided on it more easily

i thought it was great. not bad at all. probably improved my speed if anything.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
not many, my left handedness lets my down, im jealous of a guy in my years hes completely ampidextric and just switches hands when one gets sore

shakky15

HSC
axlenatore said:
not many, my left handedness lets my down, im jealous of a guy in my years hes completely ampidextric and just switches hands when one gets sore
ambidextrous you mean

and that would be an advantage ... wow how cool - changing to a fresh hand ready to go lol... writing speed never suffers

superhuman.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
shakky15 said:
i thought the paper was thinner... and it was smoother - the pen just glided on it more easily

i thought it was great. not bad at all. probably improved my speed if anything.
We're used to writing on that thin thin thin tear off note pad a4 paper
so this was heaps thick in comparison

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You know it was probably the thickness that made me write slower, put too much pressure on my pen without noticing.

shakky15

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
We're used to writing on that thin thin thin tear off note pad a4 paper
so this was heaps thick in comparison
i see.. nah we actually use exam booklets, but they are school ones.. they feel a bit thicker...

supersaeyeon

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
sonyaleeisapixi said:

Ahh, so you hate the line spacing, too?
I thought it was just we people with small handwriting that ends up looking even smaller because of the spacing XD

haaychlovesdan

KIK ASS PREMIUM MEMBER
HSC
im a pathetic writer.
I have broken my right wrist twice and i have RSI progressivly getting worse in my wrist. I wear a wrist support in the exams which takes some of the strain off.
The only reason i do well is because i get to the point straight away in essays and i choose three or 4 points crucial quotes and explain them in great detail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)