How I met your mother (1 Viewer)

dragondilesh

HSC
Im surprised there is no HIMYM thread.

Well here it is :D

I love HIMYM it the best show out there.

anyone else?

MrDimple

HSC
great show to bad it wont go anywhere later on, there soon to run out of idea's cause the title "how i met your mother" sooner or later they gonna end it soon :( barney is the best SUIT UP

DanteEX

HSC
Yeah its a good show, I'm glad its starting to get popular now because for a long time I've been waiting for the seasons to get released here from the States and ever since it started getting a second life from Channel Seven Season 3 came out in barely no time...

(Even though I had already purchased a copy from Overseas the year before, but I suppose I won't have to do so for Season 4 this time around)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
It is legend, wait for it and i hope you're not lactose intolerant cause the second part of the word is DARY..... LEGENDARY!

"Chubby"

HSC
Oh god, its my new addiction.

I just saw season 4 ep 13/14/15 or something like that and it starts off with Barney introducing his wife and kid. That's all I'll say! =P

Zrap

glock9
HSC
oh god, its my new addiction.

I just saw season 4 ep 13/14/15 or something like that and it starts off with barney introducing his wife and kid. That's all i'll say! =p
you fcukin wrecked it omg

LordPc

HSC
yea a pretty good show, although it is a lot like friends because of the romance aspect of the show, which takes away from the comedy sadly.

still good though, nicely aimed at the younger generation especially with barney's "oh and btw,..." and such

thenuker6

HSC
N/A
Epic show, Channel 7 is terrible, 1 episode of season 4 a week.
If you want to watch it you're so much better off downloading it.

harris-k

HSC
soon we'll have to download it apparently... CH7 is supposedly pulling it off air due to low ratings. the good thing is that they're putting scrubs on in prime time finally.

love how i met your mother though.

SurfTheChannel - How I Met Your Mother

how i met your mother links

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
dear god the writers of this show need to kill themselves, that blonde guy is ridiculously terrible. i'd compare it to something similarly bad but i dont think that something exists.

DanteEX

HSC
soon we'll have to download it apparently... CH7 is supposedly pulling it off air due to low ratings. the good thing is that they're putting scrubs on in prime time finally.

love how i met your mother though.

SurfTheChannel - How I Met Your Mother

how i met your mother links
I remember when they use to show Scrubs at like 11:30 at nights like 4 years ago on Seven 7, it was the only place that aired Scrubs back then, it was like a late night secret before it got a second life on the Comedy Channel.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
dear god the writers of this show need to kill themselves, that blonde guy is ridiculously terrible. i'd compare it to something similarly bad but i dont think that something exists.
My god you must... be kidding...

WannaBang?

HSC
you need to go and fuck your own ass.

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
My god you must... be kidding...
Zzzzzz... hes just an adult who acts like he's 12 years old. though i guess if you have the humour of a 12 year old you'd enjoy his "work".

Andrei01

HSC
I cant believe that Stella is actually the mother! At least im preety sure that happens in the lastest episode

zingerburger

HSC
Although I haven't seen the latest episode, I thought they explained that Stella wasn't the mother previously.

morphius

HSC
stella is not the mother. she cant be. interesting to find out how she will change teds life forever though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)