How is everyone feeling about HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Hey guys,
For all of you that are getting ready to do ur exams just wondering how ur feeling about the up and coming exams, along with any thoughts?

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i want them over so badly
but i want to have maximum study time
*cry*

matorm

HSC
Like most other people here im guesing, i want them out of the way, but i also wouldn't mind a little exra study time for them.....

All the best guys n gals!!!!! :D

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
im ok. not stressed. is that a bad thing? im feeling confident. i just need to use my time well. good luck everyone.

G

gaoOO

not motivated to study. It's party time! I'll study after next week is over.

i just want to hurry up and get everything done. I'm sick of worrying about not studying.

samuel slack

HSC
I think once our formal is done, and i get into Stuvac i'll be wishing that I had more time, but at the moment I'm confident, feeling ready to tackle them.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
well, i'm starting to get a little scared and a bit stressed because i know that i have definitely not done enough study, and i know that i will have to be studying every waking hour if i'm to achieve the uai that i want. But, i also happen to be a addicted procrastinator, and sitting here right now, thinking of the work that i SHOULD be putting in is making me feel nervous and terrible for myself and my laziness.

Beege

HSC
I aim to get all my notes completed this weekend, I will not study next week cauz its my last week of year 12 and I got lots of shit happening. Week 1 of holidays I will start my intensive revision routine. I will force myself not to procrastinate because I will hate myself if I screw up these exams.

HSC
Feeling worse and worse cos theres a course I foolishly mentioned I'd quite like to do which has a 98.2 uai which i dont think i can get but teachers and parents keep telling me i'll get it easily so now I'm freaking out about what people are expecting me to get... Everyong thinks I'm much smarter than I know I am and I've no motivation except to avoid disappointing people which Isn't a strong enough one. I've written 2.5 essays since trials and all I do is humanities subjects. So yeah, screwed.

(Bet you can't write a more garbled comment without actually trying to)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
i cant be shitted to worry about anything...i want it done and gone...and i want my holiday

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
wow...its so surprising to see that a lot of people feel the same way as i do...im worried too...in fact ...very worried...i know i need to do well...but sometimes i just dont have the motivation and the concentration to do that.............that just makes me feel horrible later on.............

i hope it ends soon...but at the same time, i wish i had more time.
*sighing* student
STUDYMON

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
TheQueenOfLeon said:
Feeling worse and worse cos theres a course I foolishly mentioned I'd quite like to do which has a 98.2 uai which i dont think i can get but teachers and parents keep telling me i'll get it easily so now I'm freaking out about what people are expecting me to get... Everyong thinks I'm much smarter than I know I am and I've no motivation except to avoid disappointing people which Isn't a strong enough one. I've written 2.5 essays since trials and all I do is humanities subjects. So yeah, screwed.

(Bet you can't write a more garbled comment without actually trying to)

gosh you sound like me, only thing is that i know i CAN get that UAI...if i could just work a harder, and i can't see that happening for a few weeks because otherwise i'll burn out. And i personally just want to get over 90 for my own satisfaction, cos like someone else said anything below 85 will also be a fail for myself, in my eyes.
but yes it gets kind of annoying when ppl who don't even know my abilities come up to me and say " oh you'll get over 90 for sure" or teachers who say " 98.1? gosh that's high, but you can do it" in this really "well duh" kind of way
i want to hit them

HSC
ahen said:
gosh you sound like me, only thing is that i know i CAN get that UAI...if i could just work a harder, and i can't see that happening for a few weeks because otherwise i'll burn out. And i personally just want to get over 90 for my own satisfaction, cos like someone else said anything below 85 will also be a fail for myself, in my eyes.
but yes it gets kind of annoying when ppl who don't even know my abilities come up to me and say " oh you'll get over 90 for sure" or teachers who say " 98.1? gosh that's high, but you can do it" in this really "well duh" kind of way
i want to hit them
Under 90 and I'll probably cry. I expect 90-95 but 98 just seems ridiculous, even tho it's only an extra 3 points. Meh, we'll see. I might become mysteriously inspired to work some day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)