How is everyone studying for Physics ? (1 Viewer)

bandsix

HSC
Just wondering what's the best way to study for physics. Is it better to do past papers, or really consolidate notes, or go through text book questions etc ?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Do past papers, make sure you know the syllabus back to front (which you should have done from a few weeks ago any way). I was doing about 3 past papers a day throughout the HSC period so I guess you can do the same for your remaining subjects for HSC. Doesn't work for everybody but it definitely worked well for me.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Do past papers, make sure you know the syllabus back to front (which you should have done from a few weeks ago any way). I was doing about 3 past papers a day throughout the HSC period so I guess you can do the same for your remaining subjects for HSC. Doesn't work for everybody but it definitely worked well for me.
Bro how did you get so many physics papers?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Ad I could only find a handful anyway, it doesn't really matter anyway my hsc is not this year.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I did the past papers from BOSTES 2004 to 2012 I did all those, and I did some of them (2007-2012) a second time.

I did that for every subject of my main 10 units and possibly did more for my weaker subjects (I did a few Chemistry papers 3 times each because I was improving each time as I did them and wanted to check how well I covered the whole syllabus). In the end that's about 100 past papers I did in the month lead up to HSC and during HSC.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
sorry dat u cant acc3pt da f4ct dat u g0t rekt
I no re'd?!?
Get rekt m7

I did the past papers from BOSTES 2004 to 2012 I did all those, and I did some of them (2007-2012) a second time.

I did that for every subject of my main 10 units and possibly did more for my weaker subjects (I did a few Chemistry papers 3 times each because I was improving each time as I did them and wanted to check how well I covered the whole syllabus). In the end that's about 100 past papers I did in the month lead up to HSC and during HSC.
That's nice, hope to do the same.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That technique got me as far as a Band 4 in Economics :haha:

Still not sure how I did it and got that Band 4 ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)