How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
For example Israel was given to jews by God as proved by the Bible and Quran, and legally created by UN. where as Pakistan is an illegitimate nation much like the people living inside are illegitimate bastards childs of Arabs which again is proven by their association with terrorism and violence.
I think you should have led with something like the Jewish refugees in Palestine in the 1940's were far more organised than the Arabs and when British rule ended on May 14, 1948, they took charge of the land for themselves. Palestine only went from being under British rule to being under Israeli rule. And that lends a stronger argument than the Bible or the Quran. They're just stories.

Isn't this thread about Pakistan? How is it that the Arab-Israeli conflict comes up in every NCAP thread?!

applo

HSC
For example Israel was given to jews by God as proved by the Bible and Quran, and legally created by UN. where as Pakistan is an illegitimate nation much like the people living inside are illegitimate bastards childs of Arabs which again is proven by their association with terrorism and violence.
Ah yes, the Zionist.

Some one else called her a "Jew"... don't say that, I have met some really cool Jews. Zionism is the cancer wreaking havoc in the middle east.

I couldn't read this thread because of menopause but i believe in reincarnation so survival is an issue of the past. Pakistan is in it for the longhaul, in the wheelchair in the lane that even terrorists can't attack because it's lampposts are covered in charity conference posters.
Feel free to not talk like a super qualified surgeon diagnosing some weird condition to everyday people.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
applo pakistan is not finaced by western money, its loaned. It will have to pay back with interest. Also A few kick backs and the pakistani army is under control of the higgest bidder.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Pakistan is the nulkiar powa. dont fuk wid us or we will bom u.

mr_robato

HSC

Assuming your a Bosnian, I'd like you label you a THANKLESS BOSNIAN.

Parves Musharraf was the first in the entire world to offer troops to aid the peace-keeping mission planned in the 1990s (back then he was the Delegate attending the initial meetings regarding the peace keeping mission).

Our soldiers fasted day in day out to show respect for the dozens of KIDS that gathered at the UN base's gate and gave their rations without hesitation.

If anyone's followed that recent offense by the Armed forces in Pakistan, they'll know something like 2000 Taliban have been killed since April 26th. (which is unfortunate because they are poor folk who probably seeked a meaning in life whilst falling prey to influencial fanatics).

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Fuck the Taliban and Fuck the pakistani govt.

mr_robato

HSC
Fuck the Taliban and Fuck the pakistani govt.

"Fuck"ing at the Pakistani government isn't fair. Not fighting the fight wasn't an option.

If you say so because of our role in the "WoT" then not being part of that wasn't an option either. Respect/dignity/honor are all good, but when a superpower "asks" you obey. Economically it's helped, apart from that, the public on the ground is pretty pissed still.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
"Fuck"ing at the Pakistani government isn't fair. Not fighting the fight wasn't an option.

If you say so because of our role in the "WoT" then not being part of that wasn't an option either. Respect/dignity/honor are all good, but when a superpower "asks" you obey. Economically it's helped, apart from that, the public on the ground is pretty pissed still.
There is ALWAYS choice.

And you are mixing up between the current bs-democrazy and the previous Musharraf regime. There is a day-night difference between them both.

mr_robato

HSC
There is ALWAYS choice.

And you are mixing up between the current bs-democrazy and the previous Musharraf regime. There is a day-night difference between them both.

Like I said:

Respect/dignity/honor is all good, that has it's limitations.

TBH I hate the butto family with a passion, I prefer Kiyani taking over tomorrow then seeing Bhutto presence in Pakistani politics. I've read Musharraf's memior twice now, in it he mentions that "like a blunt Army man, I weight the military option of going up against the United States, the probable result was obviously a Decisive and Destructive American victory" (along that line, not exact words).

Are you also Pakistani? :)

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Problem with Pak is that its an Islamic state.

The elite do not uphold any free market ideals and are run on the notion that they must control the economy.

the bhutto clan, kiyani, Imran, are all the same. There is absolutely zero difference between them all.

2 of Pakistan's current stats want to succeed from the union. great nation *claps*

Yes I am paki.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)