How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Reuters Pakistan Timeline

so how long can this country survive until it collapses on the load by these terrorists. This is bad for the war in Afghanistan, if Pakistan see's its taking a huge toll, it would pull out on the war on terror. All NATO supplies go through Pakistan via land, with Kyrgyzstan closing down the US base. Most likely US and NATO would have to leave Afghanistan.

HSC
a bunch of rag heads funded by RAW and CIA isnt going to topple a nuclear power yet.
dw, in the coming months we will see a tit for tat style attack in India.

Venom.

HSC
Reuters Pakistan Timeline

so how long can this country survive until it collapses on the load by these terrorists. This is bad for the war in Afghanistan, if Pakistan see's its taking a huge toll, it would pull out on the war on terror. All NATO supplies go through Pakistan via land, with Kyrgyzstan closing down the US base. Most likely US and NATO would have to leave Afghanistan.
Explain why this would be such a terrible thing. Entire post is stupid, the country is not in danger of impending "collapse".

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Explain why this would be such a terrible thing. Entire post is stupid, the country is not in danger of impending "collapse".
Because the country would be left to the Taliban or the dogs???
Don't tell me you actually think that the troops should be leaving right now.

HSC
It will eventually crumble unless they put a stop to their fucking terrorists. Seriously they should have more control over their citizens.

Venom.

HSC
No dude. Just that the "Alliance" has come in and royally fucked up the entire country. They cannot leave it in the state they've brought it into.

Excellent post yet again by Rasengaz :mad1:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
No dude. Just that the "Alliance" has come in and royally fucked up the entire country. They cannot leave it in the state they've brought it into.

Low-key and corrupt anarchy is little worse than zealous and millenial dictatorship.

HSC

muslims did it

Venom.

HSC
Low-key and corrupt anarchy is little worse than zealous and millenial dictatorship.
Perhaps. Depends on how stable you believe Afghanistan's government is at the present moment. It is very weak, but gradually I guess it will get the support of the people. Corruption needs outing.

HSC
uno when i was a kid i used to watch that aladin show...but when i found out that it was based in Arabia i stopped watching it and didnt like it anymore.
no you didnt. you kept watching. in fact, you didnt even know where Arabia was when you were a kid.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Perhaps. Depends on how stable you believe Afghanistan's government is at the present moment. It is very weak, but gradually I guess it will get the support of the people. Corruption needs outing.
Of course it's weak. That's the whole reason why the troops are still there. But we're not discussing how weak it is. We're discussing whether the current government is better than the Taliban government.

Venom.

HSC
Of course it's weak. That's the whole reason why the troops are still there. But we're not discussing how weak it is. We're discussing whether the current government is better than the Taliban government.
Obviously it is. The Taliban were outside the realms of Islam. Its a no contest. I'm just saying, the military presence is sort of a necessary evil at the current stage.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
How isnt it, once NATO leaves it will warlords, taliban etc against each other. Causing the country into more chaos then now. Also the Pakistani's are feed up with all this killing, i was listen to an imran Khan speech, he said " no 9/11 attackers were pakistani's, but now every attack is traced back to pakistan, therefore we should not be even in this war on terror, as its done more bad for us then good." This is from a moderate Pakistani.

Lentern

HSC
Military presence is what binds the Patans and Taliban together, remove the common foe and the Taliban will suddenly lose alot of authority and willing fighters, indeed the Patan may have once upon a time been willing to hand the Taliban over to them. Not anymore though.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Military presence is what binds the Patans and Taliban together, remove the common foe and the Taliban will suddenly lose alot of authority and willing fighters, indeed the Patan may have once upon a time been willing to hand the Taliban over to them. Not anymore though.
So we leave and anarchy and civil war ensue? That's somehow better?

Lentern

HSC
So we leave and anarchy and civil war ensue? That's somehow better?
You overestimate the internal divisions. If both western and Pakistani governments leave the Patan region the Patans will have no interest in chasing their enemies. They heavilly outnumer the Taliban, if the Taliban tried to force them into becoming a small army they'd just turn on the Taliban, if the Taliban let them be a huge number of Pakistani's who'd previously been fighting at the behest of the Taliban would return to their small, isolated communities. You leave troops there and the Patan will fight, that is their culture when someone unwanted enters their land and the Taliban will manipulate, exploit and recruit through it. Ask any Pakistani figure, Musharaf, Khan, Zadari, Sharif, the presence of outisde forces in the Patan is moronic.

Scissors

HSC
pakistan needs to elect a secular government before we see any change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)