How long does it take you to travel to uni? (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
^

Im considering a double degree (Arts/Masters Nursing) @ USYD, but its 50-55 mins away from me...

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Far out! How have you been coping with it?
well I live in western sydney so in the mornings I usually do homework, readings, some uni work etc and then the bus to unsw just listen to music and on the way back more or less the same thing. If I had a long day then just wind down and relax

but I only went uni 2 days last semester so it wasn't that bad

Silly Sausage

HSC
Thinking of the same thing USYD 1hr-1hr20min depending on redfern or central and probs 1.5hr+ to UNSW and ~20min to MQ haha :blink2:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
well I live in western sydney so in the mornings I usually do homework, readings, some uni work etc and then the bus to unsw just listen to music and on the way back more or less the same thing. If I had a long day then just wind down and relax

but I only went uni 2 days last semester so it wasn't that bad
Western Syd lyfe bruh. And wonderful, the travelling doesnt seem like a bad idea tbh.

2 days, holy shit thats cool.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Western Syd lyfe bruh. And wonderful, the travelling doesnt seem like a bad idea tbh.

2 days, holy shit thats cool.
it depends tbh. I went really early in the mornings so the trains were empty and I could do my work but when I came home early there were school kids and all making too much noise and I thought being deaf isn't such a bad idea

well I did skip some stuff :p

UNSW defs

USYD is so lame

inb4unswfangirlsfightme
ftfy ;)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
it depends tbh. I went really early in the mornings so the trains were empty and I could do my work but when I came home early there were school kids and all making too much noise and I thought being deaf isn't such a bad idea

well I did skip some stuff :p

ftfy ;)
Ah, I see. I'm planning to go really early (starting a new routine) and coming home after the rush hour on the days I do plan to go to UNI.

And lmao!

schmickrx3

HSC
I will be travelling 2.5 hrs to UNSW. Best be getting a mad timetable.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah, I see. I'm planning to go really early (starting a new routine) and coming home after the rush hour on the days I do plan to go to UNI.

And lmao!
yeah I did that too last semester, so I went to uni early in the morning and studied in the library then went to tuts, lectures, etc and studied in my longer breaks and came home later at night and didn't do much. it was more efficient imo

I plan to do it again this semester and the ones after because it worked for me :D

Xt

HSC
N/A
Takes me 1 hour to get to UNSW but can take from 1.5-2 hours during peak hour!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
1.45 to 2.5 hours depending on if I miss the bus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)