How long does it take you to travel to uni? (1 Viewer)

tyzzefloro

HSC
LOL rumour has it birds shit on you when waiting in line. hilarious when it happens to someone else but not really when it happens to you ;(

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
This is pretty much me when i start at UNSW Idk the travel makes me so tired any more tips with being so far away??? timetabling??
yeah :/

well tbh some sleep on the train, might work for you?

LOL rumour has it birds shit on you when waiting in line. hilarious when it happens to someone else but not really when it happens to you ;(
happened to ON iirc

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
First week of uni has too many keen kents. Line gonna get ggd. I'll probs dodge the queue coz the security guard is my mate

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
First week of uni has too many keen kents. Line gonna get ggd. I'll probs dodge the queue coz the security guard is my mate
I just don't go to Central for most of Semester 1 haha. Meanwhile in Semester 2 the lines are non-existant after week 3 so I go straight to Central.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
hopefully I will get into UTS.. already been their once. It took me nearly an hour maybe it was because I went through by driving to granville and took a train from there. Then it was a simple walk from the station to the Uni. The only thing I am scared about is that tunnel..

tyzzefloro

HSC
Haha that tunnel is actually cool. But I would be taking the other way. I gave money to one of the buskers there he had a groovy beat haha.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha that tunnel is actually cool. But I would be taking the other way. I gave money to one of the buskers there he had a groovy beat haha.
lel...

I was walking back from the uni and it was on a friday afternoon. It was packed but the thing was that you cannot walk to fast but at the same time you cannot walk to slow..

tyzzefloro

HSC
Im already on my way to unsw I can feel the pain of travel already. UTS is looking pretty delicious right now in terms of complete proper time seasoning without the added fat of dat bus ride to unsw from central.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)