How many ASIANS do 4 Unit ENGLISH? (1 Viewer)

how many english unit do you do?

• 2 units standard

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • 2 units advanced

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • 1 unit extension 1

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • 1 unit extension 2

Votes: 72 60.5%

• Total voters

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
dont worry, me too... in my ext2 class there's me the asian who wont admit she's asian, the arab girl and guy who well, are very cynical about their "race"-gosh i hate that word, and a german-australian guy who's aethiest(hmm.... im starting to see a pattern here)....
anyway... my point is, er... i forgot my point, but well, my class is filled with 1/4 asain students-me, 1/4 aussie/euros, and 1/2 arabs..
you know what? stuff the words "arabs" or "euros" or even "aussies" or "asians".. im sick of stereotypes, im sick of being categorised into a certain group and having assumptions made due to them!
im sorry for my semi-explosion here, but whoever started this poll.... may i ask what was your point? im not trying to totally thrash you or anything.. im asian myself, so dont assume just another ignorant racist. i really dont care what race anyone is..
its just that by reading people's response... it sounds like it's startin to shift to a discussion about "racism and "generalisation".. i really do think that the question should have
1. been worded better -lol.. the poll
2. been put in another forum-like many who have noticed.. this is an EXT2 FORUM!! haha
and well... sorry to waste your time.. i think i've wafted on for to long...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by FlyinTyger
ummm..
im an aZn doing ext 2

only one at my school tho
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont worry so was i and look how i turned out

yeh!! your rock got 49/50!! haha

Last edited:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lolliana
well in my class of ten dtudents
there is one asian, -chinese
one russian/australian
one south african
one armenian
one english/american
one english/australian
one scottish/australian

when i say 'australian' i mean not 1st generation

there were more that dropped
one was italian/australian
one was greek/malasian
one was south african
two were australian

it doesn't really matter, if you're struggling with eng adv, though, you may find the ext 1 part really difficult but not necessarily ext 2
its weird that way
some of the girls who are really good at eng ext 1 dont do that well in eng ext 2
its totally different

try it and see you can always drop it
Very detailed population demographic breakdown. At my school there are 3. 2 are asian.

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
I'm asian and I do extension 2, but I'm also part portugese so meh.

fuck sci-ence. I do 4U english, drama, art and legal studies. Booyah

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey vancarbus....
your the one who started this thread! what do you think about all these responses-and other little bits and pieces of our minds- you've recieved?....
you never answered some of the questions anyway......

Leng

There's a lot of Asians who do Ext 2 English...although my perceptions might be a bit distorted, seeing how Asians make up a large portion of my school. About half the students doing Ext 2 at my school (including myself) are Asian. For the past few years, the top ranking Ext 2 student at my school has been Asian, and it seems that this year will be no different.

yanananananana

= Token Asian =
HSC
i don get wot you're trying to achieve with this poll... does it really matter who does wot???

ai... asians are cool

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Re: Re: How many ASIANS do 4 Unit ENGLISH?

Originally posted by sugaryblue
I am the only Asian who is doing Extension 2 English in my school and I am the only person who do both Extension 2 Maths and Extension 2 English. What am I thinking?!
who carez what u r? if u wanna do it do it. im not asian and im noty doing 4u eng. but u know what ta stop me

HSC
N/A
All four units... I don't really think culture has anything to do with it (or shouldn;t) :)

Best wishes!
glitterfairy

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i'm asian and doing 4U... i'm the only one in my school doing Ext 1 & 2 and one of 2 doing Adv.

don't see what it has to do with anything, though for demographic purposes i guess it's always interesting.

for those of you 4U's Asian who did general maths... i'll go one better. I DON'T DO MATHS!!! eehee :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
come to think of it, calling someone "Asian" is so generalised.

I should know, i'm writing my major work on it!! dammit!! lol

zerzillia

i am asian (chinese) and i do eng4u! actually my parents think it's one thing i am good at (unlike maths, which people associate with asians... -_-;

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i did 4u english to compensate for my lack of extension maths units seeing i do 2u maths, not extension!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)