how many bonus points can EAS give? (1 Viewer)

tamdz

HSC
im going to apply for EAS, so i was wondering how many bonus points it can give. im applicable for F01D (the family tax benefit A) and also enquired about "long travel times" which they said could be considered. so how many bonus points do you think they could give? thanks. im applying to unsw by the way.

tamdz

HSC
wdym by long travel times?
i take like 2 hours to get to school so i asked unsw if thats considerable and they said the following:

"if you have been commuting 4 hours every day for high school, this could certainly be considered a potential impact on your ability to engage with and do well in your studies. It's worth it to include everything that you think may have negatively affected your performance in your senior years."

qwertybackup

HSC
is unsw the only uni that offers this or should i contact other unis too? is long travel time part of eas?
bc same i take 2 hrs too

Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
is unsw the only uni that offers this or should i contact other unis too? is long travel time part of eas?
bc same i take 2 hrs too
usyd gives eas, but it's coined under the 'broadway scheme' or sth and it's pretty sus. you need to do some digging. not sure if they even release data for how many points for courses u get for eas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)