How many days do you have off or ALMOSt off? (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i have fridays off and finish at 1 on mondays, 5 on tuesdays, 12 on wednesdays and go from 2- 5on thursdays

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
debugz said:
3 and a half days off
winzor

monday off
tuesday off
wednesday off
1/2 friday off

fulltime student too... whos a pro timetable organiser:p
what the hell ? you must have like 20 classes on thursday

debugz

HSC
heheh well.. i do 4 subjects.. 2 day times and 2 evening classes... so im at uni for a nearly the entire day on thursday and friday.. but its not even a big deal.. huge breaks in between.. i think i just got a little lucky...

finishing 8pm on thursday nite, and starting work 6.30am the next morning, then go from work to uni till 9pm on a friday does kinda suck ;)

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Yippee!!! Glad i'm not the only one.

Bright side - only 3 more hours of uni left for the week - however about 3 and a half hours of traveling - off to blacktown tomorrow. And I look forward to public holidays more than ever now, lol.
lol they're not really a day off - a lot of subjects just tell you to look up the lecture notes and do the reading and they'll dicuss it during the next class along with that class's notes...

L

LaraB

i got monday 11-4, tuesday 1-4, thursday 9-5....

but by the time i have all the law readings done, questions answered and notes taken, i got probly...a few hrs of friday left...

business aint anywhere near as bad - i get that all done in less than a day for both subjects coz there's less reading and its less complicated

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I've got Mondays and Thursdays off, I'm after a job to fit in there... I just quit my old job - too much work and study even after one week!!! I was basically doing 14 hour days between uni and work, let alone any time to study!! ive got this week to go and then im gone from work, anyone got any suggestions for a job?? hehe

dre

HSC
i have monday off. but on tuesday i have one hour tut only and thrusday 2 hour lecture.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
hahh im so dead tired! i got uni everyday and i hate dat my classes finish at 5!! i wanna study rite now but im so dead man....meh ill study in da morning lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)