how many digits does a student number have? (1 Viewer)

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Conspiracy? said:
Write your number (where required) every time you turn to a new page. It's less time consuming that way, than at the end of the exam rushing through to put your number on the pages.
No it's a waste of exam time, do it at the end

iluvGG

HSC
are you allowed to fill out all the student number and centre number bits after pens down?

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
iluvGG said:
are you allowed to fill out all the student number and centre number bits after pens down?
we had to write our numbers on every page, plus the fronts plus our lil blue piece of paper. I forgot about the id part, we didnt have anything to do with ours, our school just submitted our school photos for us. And we were allowed time after pens down to check and write down our numbers too

S

sreggin

Uh, our school phoned the HSC hotline and told us that we had to put a 0 in front of our 8 digit student numbers otherwise the machine which sorts them wouldn't read it properly. You might run into a bit of trouble if you left a box blank...

S

sreggin

SHORE SCHOOL 08 said:
im so happy i get to type with a computer, and get extra time to sort out this mess of writing numbers
Do you put a 0 or a 1 in front of your number?

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
our school have these fun little 'you're not a name, you're a number' cards on the desk.

Also, if your student number is 8 digits, then just leave the last box blank, and yes, you have to write your number on every page, we got time pre-exam to do it, they just gave us the booklets and we filled it all out without having the question paper so we couldnt cheat.

student number is same as center number, it doesnt fit in the boxes, ours is only 3 numbers long.

henry08

HSC
N/A
For tsudent number, sometimes I leave first box blanks, other times (in same exam) I'll leave the last box blank. Supervisors said it didn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)