How many eas points? (1 Viewer)

rougesummer101

medical misc
HSC
Hey im looking to go to uni, though im not sure if i'll get the mark, maybe just scrape by, though if i get eas points maybe it'll help me a bit.

How many points do you think i'll get:
I suffer from asthma and anaphylaxis, ive been in the hospital a few times for allergic reactions and chest infections in the past two years and i was admitted into hospital twice for pneumonia. estimate marks please :)

THANKS!!!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Maybe it's just me, but you don't sound sincere. You actually sound like you're happy you have asthma and anaphylaxis, in order to get EAS.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
EAS usually provides 5 Maximum "Bonus ATAR".

I am aware that USYD has EAS scheme named "Broadway Scheme". This is little bit different scheme as it doesnt necessarily give 5 "Bonus ATAR" - 1-3 for many courses and 5 for the rest.

Also keep in mind that you cannot get 5 "Bonus ATAR" for certain courses which are not just based on ATAR e.g. Medicine, some music courses, Pharmacy etc.

rougesummer101

medical misc
HSC
Maybe it's just me, but you don't sound sincere. You actually sound like you're happy you have asthma and anaphylaxis, in order to get EAS.
Pfft, Oh yeah im so glad that i basically cant eat anything and im constantly sick (sarcasm present if you didnt notice)
But seriously it has affected me throughout my whole schooling not only year 12, so yeah if its being offered then im going to take advantage of it!:mad1:

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
ooh sometimes I get a really sore back can I have extra points to help me get into my course because i'm lazy?

pman

Banned
HSC
many uni's make eas applicants compete for a set number of places in the more common courses, this means that they compete against each other aTARs instead of getting bonus points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)