How many hours of study for a 99+atar (1 Viewer)

bunnykun

HSC
lol, I think we both knew we were lying..cuz we are the only ones in the class actually trying to study
just for da bantz
yeah i know, hahah i don't think anyone actually believes the "i didn't study for this" line anymore
But i do know people who don't study as much and get above average marks, even in ruse. Makes me wonder how much more they could achieve if they actually tried T.T

RyanT7

HSC
In all seriousness OP, extensive research has shown that there is only one specific amount of study to get a 99 atar

and thats about tree fiddy

Kolmias

HSC
It's funny, we had a recent situation like the one Rathin described occur to me.

Classmate: What did you get Nick?
KOLMIAS: 45/50
Classmate: Ha, I got 43/50 and I didn't even study!
KOLMIAS: I wouldn't be proud of that if I was you.

EDIT: 1000th BOS post! Woo hoo!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
It's funny, we had a recent situation like the one Rathin described occur to me.

Good for you

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
In all seriousness OP, extensive research has shown that there is only one specific amount of study to get a 99 atar

and thats about tree fiddy
Like I said, it's quality over quantity however it's important to have both

Mach_1

HSC
'At the start of each day, I remind myself, my toughest opponent is in the mirror'
Just develop the motivation and mind to study by your own accord and there wont be a need to ask these questions ^^;

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
'At the start of each day, I remind myself, my toughest opponent is in the mirror'
Just develop the motivation and mind to study by your own accord and there wont be a need to ask these questions ^^;
How motivating

plane

HSC
N/A

You have wasted a lot of your time on BoS.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
You have wasted a lot of your time on BoS.
ik, apparently he's got another account under the name of orwell. Go to the non-school section of this forum and you can see him being an attention seeker in his thread named "A short announcement"

plane

HSC
N/A
ik, apparently he's got another account under the name of orwell. Go to the non-school section of this forum and you can see him being an attention seeker in his thread named "A short announcement"
._.

plane

HSC
N/A
BoS will be the end of all our 90+ atars. We waste too much time on this site.

enoilgam

HSC
Just bc someone is better than you, doesn't mean they are lying about how many hours they study.

have u ever thought that maybe ur just shit
A crude message, but you have a point. Some people are just naturally better than others, hence why it isnt the best idea to compare yourself to other people.

I'm going to GUESS that some people are embarrassed to say they study a lot, and want to relate to people who are in the norm (and don't do a lot of study).

I know someone doing a course that requires a super high ATAR + is very demanding itself. They say they don't study, but c'mon, when exams come round they study a lot and are good at it.
Why this is a thing, Ill never understand. It's a sad state of affairs when people are happy to say "I bludged and did well" but are embarrassed to say "I worked hard to get good marks".

What rank is your school Kolimas? top 6? top 10?

Youa re also in yr10, nothing u do except maths n eng matter at all for 11-12
You're only in Year 11 man, it'' s kind of rich to get superior with Kolimas.

Flop21

HSC
Why this is a thing, Ill never understand. It's a sad state of affairs when people are happy to say "I bludged and did well" but are embarrassed to say "I worked hard to get good marks".

But what's worse is when people put you down for studying. I was invited to dinner with another family and one old bloke kept calling me a nerd and why I love school so much (because I did decent year 7-9). It was weird af.

Especially because I actually didn't study much at all during 7-9, when this happened.

Of course studying a bit the night before + paying attention is going to triumph your kid who does none of those things.

/rant about old man (one of those times you wish you could go back in time and speak up for yourself).

-

But cruising through year 10-12 definitely does not work at all. HSC is all about how much work you put in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)