How many max straight hours [no breaks] do you have at uni? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I was thinking of up-taking a second year course just to get rid of the workload later on, but I think I'm pretty good with my chill timetable at the moment.

kjerste

HSC
I'm looking at several hours of tutes/lectures as well. Any tips on keeping focused and awake? Drugs and heaps of food seem like the only options atm.

rx34

HSC
I'm looking at several hours of tutes/lectures as well. Any tips on keeping focused and awake? Drugs and heaps of food seem like the only options atm.
Coffee is your friend. Also, go to Woolies stock up on caffeine pills and sugar free V.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Try to keep active. If your sitting all day, give yourself some time to stand and stretch. You'll be surprised how much it helps.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
about 25, enginering ftw
No, you are doing Nutrition & Food, as part of your science degree at UWS =D =D

I've got 23 contact hours in my first year of BBiomedSc.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Yes... and?
well why should taxpayers pay for you arts students to dole bludge. The article of uni students racking up huge hecs debts, bet the majority of those with huge debts are arts students because they are too lazy to get a real job they just wanna go to uni for their whole life and keep failing arts subjects ( which are piss easy I reckon ) because they cannot be bothered to turn up to the lectures

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I think my worst is like 3 hours. On Mondays I have 2 3 hour breaks - there for 10 hours in total. Donkey balls.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Breaks are a waste of time in my opinion. But that's just me. Last semester I think I had too many. You never work in them and get side-tracked. I made some friends though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)