How many pages did you write for Q2? (1 Viewer)

How many pages did you write for Q2?

• >6

Votes: 107 44.0%

Votes: 51 21.0%

Votes: 40 16.5%

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • <2

Votes: 13 5.3%

• Total voters
HSC
I did like 7 i think- the neatest writing ever, because I ended up with an hour for this section- I "speed wrote" the essay- got eight pages. but it's hard to compare pages- I have really small writing, but as I get stressed or tired it gets bigger and bigger (and really really messy). I used the eye- did anyone else? I just kind of mentioned it though- said it was hanging on the wall or something.

chase

eeyarn said:
yer i did alrite in section 1, fkd up section 2 completely, and wrote 8 pages of total bullshit for section 3......english is the most pointless subject ever
AMEN to that!!

HSC
I did like 7 I think- the neatest writing ever, because I ended up with an hour for this section- I "speed wrote" the essay- got eight pages. but it's hard to compare pages- I have really small writing, but as I get stressed or tired it gets bigger and bigger (and really really messy). I used the eye- did anyone else? I just kind of mentioned it though- said it was hanging on the wall or something.

Shona_01

HSC
Well for section 2, i did about 2 or 3 pages, not sure can exactly remember, but i used the eye, for it. Not sure if many people would of used it? but i did it anyway.

HSC
N/A
DigitalFortress said:
I did 5 pages for section II..
only cuz my predefined story kicked arse. I used the hands.

what image did u ppl use?
exactly the same here

5 pages, the holding hands, a pre-organised story written to surprisingly reveal i have a worryingly substantial memory.

i got everything i wanted to write in there, with all my mark-grabbing cliche imagery, in less than 30 minutes i believe, so i'm happy with that.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I did a booklet plus two pages from a second booklet. Suffice to say my story had better have kicked ass.

JumboKHS

HSC
As soon as i saw the picture of the detour sign i knew that i was in luck. I started off with section 2 and managed to get in around 12 pages from my pre-prepared story which was well suited to the image. Was very happy with my story as well as i had been working on it for a while so that it appeals to the senses :). I think it was around 1200-1300 words and i completed it in around 37 minutes.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i did 5 pages and there was only 3 spaces all up due to long intervals.

i spent 20 mins on this section. this was preplanned

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Mine was 6 pages, spaced out because of dialogue

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
i did about 6-7 pages
i gave it a title ' i took the wrong turn, in more than one way'
but erm i didnt state which image i used..am i stuffed?

The_Shaman

HSC
Densuki said:
i did about 6-7 pages
i gave it a title ' i took the wrong turn, in more than one way'
but erm i didnt state which image i used..am i stuffed?
oh god i hope not... cause then i am as well... hope that helps...
got 4 pages all up and used the hand picture, fit the story perfectly... yay for hsc

NAZGULy

Lord Ring Wraith
HSC
i managed 2 scribble 6 pages....wrote as though i was a postcard, who got sent 2 denmark, 2 Crown Princess Mary, then got shafted to spain by mistake and ended up in Tahiti. I based it on the pic of the stamps. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)