How many pages did you write for Q2? (1 Viewer)

How many pages did you write for Q2?

• >6

Votes: 107 44.0%

Votes: 51 21.0%

Votes: 40 16.5%

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • <2

Votes: 13 5.3%

• Total voters

elefdee

JumboKHS said:
As soon as i saw the picture of the detour sign i knew that i was in luck. I started off with section 2 and managed to get in around 12 pages from my pre-prepared story which was well suited to the image. Was very happy with my story as well as i had been working on it for a while so that it appeals to the senses :). I think it was around 1200-1300 words and i completed it in around 37 minutes.
Yes but it matters if it was crap or not doesnt it...

elefdee

Well for section 2 i wrote a feature article. It was based on the hardest part of the journey begins with the first step...it was imaginative but do you guys think the markes will go for that?? or are they looking more for just a general narrative?

mzTIQ

HSC
man i wrote like a 600 word story but believe me i've been gettn like 13/15 and fullmarks 4 it throughout da year so dats evidence dat is quanlity not quantity. By da way i totally killed it i wrote 35 pgs or sumfn-mostly on section 3

badvlsl

HSC
i stuffed Q2 up dammit..
as i bloody thought they were asking as to WHY it should beincluded.. so i wrote a friggin report on as to why the detour image should bei ncluded... noooooooooooooo

sd1800

HSC
Dont worry no-one stuffed up worse than me. I have the slowest writing i have never really developed to write in running writing so thats a huge disadvantage how it is. I did 2.5 pages for section 1 and 5.5 pages for section 3(i write quite small aswell. maybe 10-15 words a line) so i thought i was going alright but then i got to section 2 last and only had 10 minutes left. I'm not very good at writing stories and making crap up so i spent about 5 mintues trying to work out what to write about and that left me 5 minutes to write. I did half a page..................fucking shocking im so pissed off. I'm going to have to go quite well in Modules to pass english which i doubt so im fucked, but i wasn't really looking to go to uni so its not he end of the world......

Benji528

HSC
mzTIQ said:
man i wrote like a 600 word story but believe me i've been gettn like 13/15 and fullmarks 4 it throughout da year so dats evidence dat is quanlity not quantity. By da way i totally killed it i wrote 35 pgs or sumfn-mostly on section 3
how the bloody hell can u write 35 pages??? i hate it how ppl try and pad out their work so it looks more impressive. id be interested to see wat marks u get for it.....

Benji528

HSC
elefdee said:
Well for section 2 i wrote a feature article. It was based on the hardest part of the journey begins with the first step...it was imaginative but do you guys think the markes will go for that?? or are they looking more for just a general narrative?
i think most people write narratives, so im sure the markers would be interested to read something a little different. i wrote a feature article for mine too and i thought it was pretty dam good, if i do say so myself...so im ssure you'll do fine

Benji528

HSC
NAZGULy said:
i managed 2 scribble 6 pages....wrote as though i was a postcard, who got sent 2 denmark, 2 Crown Princess Mary, then got shafted to spain by mistake and ended up in Tahiti. I based it on the pic of the stamps. :rolleyes:
lol! u girl...

The Savage God

HSC
I wrote some crazy fragmented thing in the vein of Kafka crossed with Stephen King. I'll get good marks if the markers recognise the style as being legitimate literary influences, rather than some confused attempt by someone who ran out of time. I managed two pages.

That's a lot for me.

mel20588

treelovinhippie said:
The exam had finished and I was going through adding my student number etc... and realised I'd only done 4 pages for Section 2 (the narrative)... and those had a fair few spaces between each small paragraph.

Do you think 4 pages would get an OK mark?
A 4-paged story if its good and has the concept of journeys in it can do just as good as a 15-paged story. Yes if its a good story you would be able to easily get an alrite mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)