How many pages did you write? (1 Viewer)

dan2323

I have fairly large handwriting (probably 7 words per line)...plus that question was so open it pretty much let you bust out a planned one, meaning you can go flat out the whole way. Stamina..... haha. Anyone else do (did) Pomo?

ThugAngel

Rudy
HSC
Get real

To all those gimps out there who claim they wrote 20 pages and stuff like that for the essay, fuck off. It cannae be done so just stop bullshitting. It makes me angry and you look like a lying little bitch. so stop the lies to make yourself feel good.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ummm why cant it be done thugangel?
i wrote 15 pages and couldve written more if i wanted to. I had 15 mins left in the creative writing thingo. Also depends on how big someones writing is.
Because you cant write 20 pages, doesnt mean someone else cant. Its called 'prepared essay'. That way you dont have to think or plan anything out.

dan2323

Good on ya mate....just cos i have big hand-writing ur paying me out!! I think ur criticising cos ur scared....but theres not much to be scared about, a couple of pages here and there doesnt make any difference at all. Peace out

stazi

Nightman
HSC
to make themselves feel better.
however, since this is extension most students are actually good at what theyre doing.
Not like in AOS when people wrote 3

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
oh 30 lines per page???

then its 12x12x30 = 4320 words

thats is definitely not right

stazi

Nightman
HSC
are you sure its 30 :p
Theres 39 on a lined A4 sheet of paper. The lines in the english exams are much larger than these.

plus big gap top + bottom

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yeh i counted, my writing is minute
at least 10 words per line, at most 14,15
so i averaged it at 12

u sure its 30 lines per booklet???????

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
dan2323 said:
Good on ya mate....just cos i have big hand-writing ur paying me out!! I think ur criticising cos ur scared....but theres not much to be scared about, a couple of pages here and there doesnt make any difference at all. Peace out
doesn't make a difference? heres a quote from a senior marker:
doesn't make a difference? yes it does - it pisses me right off!
I know many markers who will mark down prepared essays...even though strictly speaking we aren't supposed to

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
u can tell wen an essay is prepared, because it is too good and too well structured for timed exam conditions and it doesn't directly answer the question

madferitmaiden

HSC
2 books for essay, 1 book for creative writing. Didn't have time to count the pages.
Anyway, I think it's more about quality rather than quantity.
And, people's writing varies and so does booklet size for that matter ...

phantastic

Module B: Texts and ways of thinking
Elective 1: the individual and society
Question 5: (creative task) 1 page off a full booklet
Question 6: (essay) 2 full booklets

yeah.. the exam was 2x25mark questions
... there were no "short answer" parts to the exam... the pictures were there as stimulus material you tards... just like you'd have "it is good ot have a journey to strive towards, but it is the journey itself that matters in the end"
... all you had to deduce was that your particular picture was basically symbolising what your topic was about (ie for me it was mind with wings trapping in a cage of a head of a person dressed very conservatively)...
so yeah.. if you did ONLY 250 words... not only did you fucking fail.. you're a retard as well... should have come to my school then... we have an Integrated Studies course

exam wasnt hard at least for my section... it was very fair and you couldnt ask for a nicer question... if i had bothered to study id have gotten that 25/25 for each section... but thats my problem = p ah well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)