how many people are doing history extension in your school? (1 Viewer)

kimmii22o9

HSC
We have 20.. so proud of us McAuley Girls..
What about you all?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'm the only one in my school doing history extension this year :( lol...im so niged in the lessons especially when i have 2 teachers for most of them

ane_st

HSC
we have about 11 or 12... and about 6-9 are usually there... a couple of ppl dropped from the original class...

EDIT: make that 6ppl left doin ext in our school...

Last edited:

Kimber

The White Lion
HSC
13, about 6 people shouldn't be doing it though.
we have an excellent teacher however, so that helps...

JellieBeanie

HSC
There's a total of three people in my history extension class. There was going to be a fourth person doing it but she dropped it when she heard that they couldn't fit the class into the regular time table and we would have to do it during sport.

KrissiA

HSC
ari89 said:
I'm the only one in my school doing history extension this year :( lol
Me too, lol. There was originally 7 in my class (I think).

jabbie

HSC
we have 2
1 guy droppped out just before the major assesment was due

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Something close to 30 i think at the start. That got reduced to half and i'm pretty sure it's still goind down. And, i ended up dropping it, despite it being my favourite subject, due to the large influx of assessments i had in term 2 and also the fact that i lost great interest in my major work topic by then. I regret it so much! but what's done is done.

dandel26

HSC
I think theres not much point doing ext history unless u have an awesome teacher, my teacher sucks donkey balls, i've had to teach myself most of the time

kimmii22o9

HSC
YES my major was due last week of term 2.. and that was 'assessment term'.. i regret not putting in as much effort as i should have.. i was coming 4th in the class after the 1/2 yearlies.. and due to screwing up my major (which we already got back.. and that i will be buring to ashes soon!) i am officially ranked 10/20.. im so disappointed because now theres no moving up in ranks because the trial is only worth 5%.. miniscule in comparison to the 40% weighting of the major!

~*Bubbles*~

HSC
there are 12 altogether at my school, two classes modern and ancient - we had heaps before that tho, but people lost interest i guess, especially with the chunky major work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)