How many people do you think will try to cheat? (1 Viewer)

rOMON

Its not like its hard, i cheated for fun in year 10 just to see how hard it is to do.
I played the trials clean, so that i could see what my marks were looking to be.
Im very sure that i dont need to cheat, so i wont.
But, it would be fairly easy to get some cheating action going on - in ways that nobody could really pick up on either.

What do you think?

HSC
its not on.....

if your going to cheat will dont come crying to me when you get caught....

rOMON

Your retarded, i already said im not going to cheat.
If i wanted to cheat i wouldnt be here reading shit would i?
Man, novocastrians are stupid.

tempco

HSC
it's pretty easy to cheat. it's not like they strip search you anyway.

btw, don't cheat. baby jesus cries.

P

pLuvia

Cheating would be really easy, you just take a look at the paper, then go to toilet, have the notes in your pocket ready to look at ;) By the way I don't do that but some people I know do

klaw

HSC
except I doubt they'd let you go to the toilet unsupervised

klaw

HSC
then they probably won't let you go to the toilet... teachers followed ppl to the toilet in my trials

jdrockefeller

HSC
Yeah, I'm pretty sure one of my classmates cheated in alot of his exams. He got up to go to the toilet in every exam, sometimes twice, but I still beat him in everything. Pwned.

kiteblood

HSC
kadlil said:
Cheating would be really easy, you just take a look at the paper, then go to toilet, have the notes in your pocket ready to look at ;) By the way I don't do that but some people I know do

Going to the toilet is an enormous waste of time. The people who are actually going to get band 6 in an essay are the people who use all of thier time. Five minutes sitting around reading notes on the toilet is going to cost you a good chunk of your essay/exam time.

That being said, I'm not opposed to trivial forms of 'cheating', such as scribbling dates or keywords on your arm. You could always write on your penis, like that other freaking genius around here.

klaw

HSC
kiteblood said:
Going to the toilet is an enormous waste of time. The people who are actually going to get band 6 in an essay are the people who use all of thier time. Five minutes sitting around reading notes on the toilet is going to cost you a good chunk of your essay/exam time.

That being said, I'm not opposed to trivial forms of 'cheating', such as scribbling dates or keywords on your arm. You could always write on your penis, like that other freaking genius around here.
hahahahhaha writing on your penis

P

pLuvia

kiteblood said:

Yes, like strife hahaha, that idiot. Yeah, cheating that way isn't worth it, but don't worry I don't cheat at all.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
uh, no it didn;t.

people don't realise how easy it is to cheat in the hsc. how easy is it stuff a small piece of paper under the sanitary bins in the toilet or shove it somewhere in your clothing, its a bloody waste of time, and whoever does it will not live with themselves coz you gonna get punshied! lol.....but srsly, so easy to cheat in hsc, teachers n everyone don't realise it. if you were desperate, you could scribble stuff on your pen with a permanent marker, or write on your palm or on the desk or something. but srsly, i wouldn't do it, its a complete waste of time, its wrong and if you caught, you're done for.

it was funny, once this girl, she did her trials for physics and what happened was, the teacher lost her multiple choice answer sheet so he scheduled a time and told hershe had to do it again. she scabbed the muliple choice q paper off someone, scrutenised it and still failed it.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
In my ancient history trial someone got accused of cheating (jokingly), at the end of the exam the principal came and made him empty his pockets and take off his socks and shoes.

HSC
rOMON said:
Your retarded, i already said im not going to cheat.
If i wanted to cheat i wouldnt be here reading shit would i?
Man, novocastrians are stupid.
Well your obviously thinking about it......making a thread about it......you have done it before because it was "fun"...........you idiot......and dickhead no i didnt say that YOU WERE going the cheat I said "If your going to" you retard.

And no novocastrians aren't stupid......people like you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)