How many people do you think will try to cheat? (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

physician said:
NO! see that's where self dicipline should come in! I understand where ur coming from I mean, why not?... 'somehow' u got the answers OK... the question now is, How did u 'somehow' get the answers?

The only way someone can "somehow" get the answers to the HSC exams is by comitting some kind of crime... in whatever form, shape or size it may come!

I understand that for the trials some teachers do actually tell their students the essay questions for english and stuff (which usually isnt cheating becaue the entire class knows the question so no one is disadvantaged)... and i heard the Catholic trials were being taught prior, to students by tutours... regardless this is completely diff. to the HSC, they take certain precaution to make sure its not leaked...CSSA isn't so strict as the exams are issued to schools before the exam date!

I know alot of ppl will take the answers (if offered), no questions asked, but alot of ppl won't!.. as odd as this may sound , it's true!

and lol its funny u say maths Kadlil... that's the least one id want answers to...

Perosnally for me, I wouldn't, religiously and morally! but u don't have to be religious to realise that its wrong

how awesome do u think it feels to get a UAI of 80 knowing u didn cheat, or getting 70 knowing u didnt cheat, or getting 90 knowing u didnt cheat....or even 100...knwoing uve done ur best!

but if u got those very same UAI's knowing that ur UAI was boosted because u cheated in 1 subject... deep down inside u'll feel like c**p.. u prolly wont show this, but then again that would be because ur trying to forget about it!

hey Mr x what was ur UAI?... i got 82.40

what did u get Mr "I cheated"?.. oh me!... i got 82.45....

Mr x: oh man if i got that i would have been able to get into ...., ..., ...,

Its not worth cheating...

Uni these days isnt so hard to get into, as there are lot of opportunities, and different ways to get in if u dont make it right away!...

I was doing an exam once... I think i was in yr 8 then!

anywas, i didnt know the answer to a question in the exam, i was worried and stuff and it was worth a few marks. I sat their for a while, having completed the whole exam... thinking of the answer, nothing would come to me!

then.. a voice... one of the guys in my class yelled the answer across to another guy... and there it was I had the foundation to build on that and get the full marks!... even in yr 8... i felt so guilty i left it empty and got 0 for that question...

like i said before... Its ur choice... But in the end u have to live with it... and u will be accounted for it, it'll come back to u one day I can gurantee u that!!!
but you get the point ;)

aaarrgh

HSC
physician said:
The only way someone can "somehow" get the answers to the HSC exams is by comitting some kind of crime... in whatever form, shape or size it may come!
Perosnally for me, I wouldn't, religiously and morally! but u don't have to be religious to realise that its wrong
one of the guys in my class yelled the answer across to another guy... and there it was I had the foundation to build on that and get the full marks!... even in yr 8... i felt so guilty i left it empty and got 0 for that question...
You dont always have to commit a crime to get the answer. I know that there are many people that wouldn't cheat because of their morals, but i didn't even consider that it would be against religion. What religion are you?

Lastly, leaving the question blank in year 8, despite working out the answer for yourself is extremely extreme! What if you were just about to work it out without the guy calling out the answer. you'll never know.

I would not plan on cheating in an exam. I haven't cheated on the HSC yet and I highly doubt i will, but if the answers were to come my way, i can't say that i wouldn't be tempted.

05er

HSC
I just want everyone to know that I've cheated in all of my exams so far - I'm not just talking acronyms but whole paragraphs and quotes. After the exams are over I'll start a thread on it.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
That's a damned lie, and you know it! Cheating requires much preparation too. Observe:

Here's how I'm going to cheat:

Captain Gh3y's Complete Guide To Cheating in the HSC:

Aim: To sneak notes into the HSC Exams and 'go to the toilet' whenever you need to refer to them. This allows you to answer questions you wouldn't otherwise be able to, thus boosting your marks considerably.

Equipment Required:
  • Your notes (obviously)
  • A piece of plastic pipe, with a VERY small diameter
  • A piece of string
  • Water based lubricant
  • A doctor's certificate to verify that you have dyssentry

Procedure:
  1. Tie the piece of string around the end of the pipe
  2. Role your notes up into a nice thin cylinder - the thinner they are, the better
  3. Place your rolled up notes into the pipe
  4. Liberally apply the lubricant to the pipe
  5. Prior to entering the exam, hide the pipe in your rectal cavity
  6. During the exam, go to the toilet as often as you like. The dyssentry certificate means they're NOT gonna ask questions.
  7. In the toilet, retrieve the pipe from your rectal cavity, and browse your notes at your liesure... take as long as you like, once again they're not gonna ask questions.

Considerations: The bigger the pipe, the more notes you can fit in. On the other hand, the more notes you take, the more discomfort you must suffer during the exam. Take what best suits you. Sexually active women or homosexual men may be better suited to this method.

The doctor's certificate (or even just a note) to say you have dyssentry is critical, otherwise it's going to be highly suspect when you go to the toilet 3 times.

The piece of string is also very important, as it prevents the pipe from getting stuck. If this occurs, worse than fail your HSC, you'll have to go to the emergency room.

Conclusion: This is a highly effecive, FOOL-PROOF method of cheating, that is 100% certain to work if performed correctly. :D
dude that is gold, absolute gold :p

Darkening

HSC
lol.......... a funni story here

Me and my friends were in the libary before the Chem prelim test like... 20min in the lib when one of my friends started to start writing notes on his arm lol!! well.... none of us really cared because it was only the prelim course... so he thought he would do really good... so we got in the hall and he had to sit right next to the teacher LOL!!!!!!! he didnt do to well in the test... but nether did half the people....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)