How many people got their numbers taken down today?? (1 Viewer)

spriinkles

HSC
the worst at my school was a girl bashing her calculator on the desk to get it to work..

x-Manda-x

HSC
No one at my school got their number recorded as far as I know, however I was only with 30 people in my grade, the other 200 was in the hall. The people I was with, are the higher calibre students, and most wouldn't risk being an idiot in an exam. Our examiners were nice, and we even remembered one of them from last year when we sat our history and geography SC.

ShinjAngel

HSC
Uni Grad
0 - don't think anyone ever fails at our school. I know one who failed because she forgot to turn up, but that was a while ago. Don't know about anyone this year.

Was funny really. The teachers were yelling at us during the trials to stay quiet until all the papers were collected. Today, the examiner was like "Wow! I've never had such a quiet group!" and everyone started cracking up xD

QnTiria

HSC
wow. i was annoyed at the examiners tho. i asked one: does this line point to inside the uterus, on the line or in the uterus lining? it's kinda vague. and she said: just look where the line ends. translation: i've got no idea

i hate people who say things to sound like they know something when they're absolutely useless

coco la

HSC
i dont think any of student got there numbers taken down i think because we had this biker lookin examiner any last year when i did maths and science i say about 6 got there names got recored because appartantly they were bored and not bothered any more and this was like a hour before the test finish any way they didnot get fail mark they all got above 90

k-cullen

HSC
lol :spin:
Don't worry, the School Certificate doesn't count unless you are leaving school in year 10. It's just a chance to sit an external paper with external supervision and get a taste of the stress that will be the next 2 years! :)

K

khorne

wow. i was annoyed at the examiners tho. i asked one: does this line point to inside the uterus, on the line or in the uterus lining? it's kinda vague. and she said: just look where the line ends. translation: i've got no idea

i hate people who say things to sound like they know something when they're absolutely useless
Orrrrr, they aren't allowed to tell you the answer...I think that's a more logical explanation

lewi311

HSC
Wow. The worst we had was a girl started getting really really really frustrated at her rubber and almost knocked over the desk :p
oh my word yes. she started complaining about the desk squeaking when she rubbed.

I got called for talking with like 10 minutes left in one of our trials when I mouthed something to the person next to me, so I just put my head down and didn't leave a chance of it happening again.

I wish our school was more exciting, with people cheating and talking etc. *sighs*

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure for English as I had special provisions and was out of the hall

Although for science nobody
One persons phone was making the low battery beep and supervisors noticed and pointed in the general direction but they didn't do anything

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
Hmmm..before the exam started, 6 phones were confiscated, they were not penalised, about 3 people fell asleep after the first hour, one next to me refused to wake up, after druling on the paper! :spin:

it think one person got in trouble for singing but thats about it.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, someone was snoring our exam as well.
How do you fall asleep in a test in beyond me (It wasn't even Maths)

HSC
N/A
And about the previous comment on the supervisors writing your number down. That's because they have to write all the numbers of people sitting beside each other. Apparently it's a Board of Studies requirement. It sucks because I was sitting next to the girl in my school who comes #1 for Science every year.

itszen

HSC
i was surprised that noone gotten their numbers written down today ! Because on the trials our year was the worst year the school has ever gotten and the principal even said it at our half-yearly. And we were so bad in our trails ! Everyone was screaming something out and moaning out weird stuff at trails.I guess noone wanted to repeat.

super_starr

HSC
i was surprised that noone gotten their numbers written down today ! Because on the trials our year was the worst year the school has ever gotten and the principal even said it at our half-yearly. And we were so bad in our trails ! Everyone was screaming something out and moaning out weird stuff at trails.I guess noone wanted to repeat.
LOL thats what happened at our trials too. they were pushing the tables for fun and one of the tables collapsed. then the guy on my row asked to marry me but that was the trials. suprisingly everyone was quiet today for SC.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I don't think so.

My usually rowdy grade who normally whistle during tests and have fake coughs became timid and quiet in the presence of the foreign supervisors.

infatuated-x3

Procrastinator
HSC
haha heaps of people needed to go to the toilet during one of the exams and our supervisor was like "don't think that when you finish your exam you can go to the toilet and entertain yourself!" or something like that LOL. everyone took it the wrong way and burst out laughing but she didn't do anything :)

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
And about the previous comment on the supervisors writing your number down. That's because they have to write all the numbers of people sitting beside each other. Apparently it's a Board of Studies requirement. It sucks because I was sitting next to the girl in my school who comes #1 for Science every year.
I don't know about other schools but in my school there is a list of where everyone is sitting and towards the end of the exam they take away your name card thing and work out who was away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)