• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many people have you asked out or been asked out... (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeah i do expect the guy to usually make the first move, but if he dosn't and i'm really keen, and if i think he might feel the same way, i'd probably eventually would make a move, he could be shy to ask.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
been ask out three times: one no, one yes, one initial yes but didn't end up happening
never asked anyone out

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
The ones who "asked me out" officially were usually the kind of more geeky (okay that sounds bitchy but i mean it as nicely as possible), inexperienced guys who didnt really get the concept of relationship foreplay.

But yeah being officially asked out stopped in about year 10.

I remember back in year 8 when i was a right little bitch and used to be like "5 people have asked me out in 5 days I am sooo great" but past then i havent counted or anything.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i haven't kept count.

but i would prefer a guy to make the first move, but if i'm keen enough and he seems interested then i'll approach it

Evansy

HSC
tammer said:
i haven't kept count.

but i would prefer a guy to make the first move, but if i'm keen enough and he seems interested then i'll approach it
i woudl make the first move if i could talk to girls who i didnt really knwo

twilight

HSC
i've asked one person out...and he said yes..hehe :p

i don't noe how many ppl have asked me out...forgot

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I've been asked out quite a few times, but i've always said no. I have only ever asked one girl out, and she has been my only girlfriend so far.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I've been in an all girls school so as u can imagine i don't have much contact with guys (actually i've never been asked out or asked anybody out before)....but just this week at uni I was asked out 2 times....so it was quite strange....i didn't know how to respond...

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Jaydels said:
i think the "will you go out with me" thing stops at about 13
actually, my friend got asked out. except it was a more of "will you be my girlfriend". but they knew each other before, so it wasn't a random stranger thing

K

katie_tully

hmm.
i've asked one guy out, cant remember how many times ive been asked out though. a fair few.
guy im with now asked me out at a party, after knowing me for 2 hours. been together ever since.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i don't keep count...
i've asked out one guy... who liked me for a month and could never get the courgae to ask me out '-_- i find that a little strange in guys... they're more attractive when they're confident.
well... a little shyness is good, but not too much.

jennylim

HSC
haven't asked out anyone (but have made moves that have been rejected...quite mortifying, actually).
been asked twice, once by a random on new years day who i met on new years eve...hahahhaa probably made the wroonnngg impression...and another by a guy who i said yes to.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Been asked out twice, said no both times..... one guy was kind of freaky, and the other guy was really freaky lol

Never asked anyone out lol

So yeah.... hoping to improve on my track record.

bamiyan

My situation so far (I'm 18)

People asking me out: 1 (a fugly chick, does she count?)

People rejecting me: 20 give or take few. In some instances I got so many I thought fuck it, why not turn it into a sport and see how many rejections I could score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)