• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many people have you asked out or been asked out... (2 Viewers)

Az-jay

HSC
i've never asked a guy out however i have mad the made first move and it paid off.
been asked out a few times and went out with them at least once usually as friends

onigiri

HSC
I've been asked out 3-4 times. I can't really remember and I'm not sure if the first one really count. Currently theres a guy who likes me and I've already rejected him 2 times but he still sticks around. shit talk about not giving up O_O

never asked someone out. I guess I don't consider bf/gf relationships much.

S

Shuter

onigiri said:
I've been asked out 3-4 times. I can't really remember and I'm not sure if the first one really count. Currently theres a guy who likes me and I've already rejected him 2 times but he still sticks around. shit talk about not giving up O_O

never asked someone out. I guess I don't consider bf/gf relationships much.
You prefer girl on girl action?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you remind me of my current situation...sucks to be me...

HSC
Well ive been going out with my boyfriend for about 4 years and before that I went to a private girls school and basically had no contact with guys.. apart from my dad (hahaha) so ive probably been asked out around 4 times or something. And ive only asked out one guy (my current boyfriend)

kaylz

HSC
i've never asked anyone out. and i haven't counted those who've asked me. that sounded wanky didn't it? what i mean is i don't know the actual number.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
hmm i've asked only one guy out, but thankfully he said yes!

but as for guys asking me out.. its never really happened. like, only maybe once or twice. i get whistles and comments all the time, and guys often say how they think i'm pretty and all that but they never actually approach me and i hate it !! :vcross:
i dunno, I think maybe its cause they're intimidated? argh...serioulsy guys, if you see a girl you like, just go for it! walk up to her and have a chat. chances are she'll say yes and you'll only regret it if you dont

putri tini

HSC
I've been asked out less than a dozen times and have had 1 boyfriend before my current one now. Both long relationships. :uhhuh: Choice of guys are the important thing for a happy relationship, ones that can be friends as well!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
been asked out like.. twice? asked people out hmm maybe 10 times, marginal success

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)