How many students in the state... (1 Viewer)

yeah_boy

HSC
actually study? everyday? Like those kids you see in libraries studying 4 hours after school or more, how many kids do you think do that in the entire state?

gella

HSC
i try to go twice, if not once a week
everyday is a tad excessive

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I go probably 4/7 days, to the uni library (but only because I live 100 metres away)

It's not really necessary to go to the library, I just go there so I can't be distracted.

K

Kozak92

Read the OP guys:

actually study? everyday?

Its not about the library, he's just using that as an example.

I doubt many. Its a chore to go to library after school, finish homework and then study. By the time your home it'll be so late and you'll be bummed.

I would bet quite a lot go the library at least once a week for 4+ hours though.

nonsenseTM

HSC
actually study? everyday? Like those kids you see in libraries studying 4 hours after school or more, how many kids do you think do that in the entire state?
how do you know they study FOUR hours at the library ? I mean, it's not really practical to do it unless you have last period off or school finishes early. and it' really hard to study consistently for at least four hours a day.

twistedrebel

HSC
if you literally studied 95% of the days during your HSC, you should get 98+.
So about 1600 students get 98+, so i would say 1000, if your answer

Dark Invoker

HSC
For the last 2 weeks I've been going to the library everyday with friends and it's helped so much. I was behind on almost all my subjects (due to literally doing absolutely no study / homework and just going by due to natural smarts since year 7) and I still am but in 2 weeks I've done like 4 months worth of French and a decent amount of Maths.

The library helps so much, I literally just got back from there (it's 9PM and I finished at 1). I'll probably be going close to everyday after my holidays are over, really want to prove my teachers and parents wrong and get a 90+ ATAR (hopefully 95+).

shuttle_bus5

HSC
4 hours a day is insane. I don't think anyone would actually do 4 hours EVERY day. Unless you were locked in a cage and had caffeine constantly injected into your blood stream

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Not really sure how much in terms of the state but I think for everyone, some subjects don't feel like study at all whereas with others you're pretty much just "clock-watching" the entire time. But hours of study do not necessarily equate to awesome results; personally I only reckon I do well because I am pretty much indifferent to the HSC as a whole...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
if everyone studied everyday... pwoah.

If i studied everyday.. pwoah

but then that's not an excuse..

:bomb:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)