How many textbook/study guide/past paper book do u need for each subject? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
the point is i have useless teacher:
economics - my teacher only reads from the textbook (dixon) :angry:
chemistry - her teaching is good, but the workbook she gave is too brief and thats the only resource we are working from :angry:
physics - lots of resources, but the teaching is not good. :angry:

in comparsion, i think eco teacher is the worst and im going to drop it as soon as possible! :angry::angry:
Then as i said, make your own notes following the syllabus and do past papers ^^

Why bother buying past paper books when they are freely available?
Hard copies are always awesome and i'd like to have fully worked solutions in hand :)

mioumiou

HSC
Then as i said, make your own notes following the syllabus and do past papers ^^

Hard copies are always awesome and i'd like to have fully worked solutions in hand :)
I LOVED hard copies as well. By staring at the computer for too long..... it hurts my eyes. :cry:

HSC
Uni Grad
What kind of technology kids are you lot, what a disgrace xD

EDIT: Btw I consider past papers to be most valuable.

mioumiou

HSC
Exactly! And my eyes are already pretty bad >.<"
My eyes have been hurting all day x.X

I need sleep i think, plus i have most eBooks
I would LOVE to print all of them out but then I'll be killing loads of trees!! :cry:
But sometimes, I used a clean scrap paper (one side is clean and the other side has other useless stuff) and print it. Hope that won't kill too much trees..... :p

mioumiou

HSC
If your local library has a great HSC resources section full of study guides and text books then you should get yourself a library card and borrow books and/or study there. A photocopy card is also worth having as well.
haha, I'm glad that my school has LOADS of resources, but it seems like there's not much people borrowing/ using them. :( What a waste...... :p
But yeah, it's a good idea to borrow them from the library, it can say yourself a lot of money from buying them (especially when you realised that the book/ study guide that you've just bought is useless..... :(

K

Kozak92

On this topic, who makes the best English study guides for texts?

mioumiou

HSC
The man speaks the truth.

Also, in case you didnt know:

English Sucks :angry:

:hammer::hammer::hammer:
Haha, than don't be bother to get them then. Unless, you're teacher is even WORSE than those texts...... it's a good idea to photocopy some. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)