How much are you stressing due to the HSC? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm sort of in shock as it's approaching so fast, but i'm just taking it one step at a time right now ^^

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Stress less you have 5 months and you probably have not even covered everything yet, when it gets to 3 months then actually be stressed if you don't know anything. It doesn't mean to stop studying and have relaxation time, it is time to figure out what you do and don't know...
Use your teachers, that is what they are there for

I kind of look back at myself with the HSC and go, Im doing it every day at uni.
The HSC is slow-paced compared to uni especially if you go to Uni's where they expect you to learn something by reading 5 chapters and you go to a lecture and its not even on the set readings. Thats the hard life. So with the HSC don't take your teachers for granted, they will help you, yes reading over notes, getting off this website, doing past exam papers, talking to your teachers, submitting essays/business reports to have marked is a great way, do all that and expect to receive a uai of 70+ though it does depend on your subject choices and how well the rest of the cohort perform, and oh your uai has nothing to do with your schools rank, me coming from a school in the western suburbs in the parramatta diosese

sinophile

HSC
N/A
stressing unproductively.

did one exercise today. ope i can keep this up.

I Study Hard

HSC
Stress is for the weak.
Says you :t2h:
Seriously, i'm soo not coping with english.
Everytime i miss even one lesson i feel so panicked because its hard to learn off other peoples notes when you haven't been present in the class =(
English is my main stress, and my lowest marks/rank.
I'm acing Gen Maths so no worries there, i'll just do one hour study each day in the lead up to the assess3/trial/HSC
I'm making improvements in business studies/legal and economics (slowly but surely) so i know as long as i do the work i wont get too stressed.
Gotta be honest though, to all those saying that if we're stressed we should get off this site and study, i find that being on here tends to reduce my stress levels.
I have no clue why..

bored of sc

HSC
Too much. I did this in year 10 too. It's super annoying because I always come out on top. The stressing is just doubts overpowering my abilities.

kara42

HSC
Failing miserably because I'm lazy and prorastinate too much.

q3thefish

HSC
hmm hsc is like a fat, bald and old stalker.. creeping up ever so closely o_o

HSC
Stressing too much.
trials in 4 weeks, AHHH!
wish i could just restart the damn year

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
personally everyday im havng a :spzz: attack due to all the :rofl: im going through, i don't think i've ever felt soooooooooooo %^&* :rofl: in ma life

kwabon

Banned
HSC
keep it cool guys, a little bit of study here and there will do you good, and through this, i am pretty sure you guys will come out on top.
good luck.:)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm alright
Stressing only about major works :S

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I'm alright
Stressing only about major works :S
that was me, hahaha
what works are you undertaking?

i threw myself into nothing but assessment tasks and my major works and chose to do 10 hour days during stuvac
i wouldnt reccomend it.

i drove myself near insane in my trials and after my last one got really drunk, put my face in a cake and passed out around a fire.
again, wouldnt reccomend it

take it steady and consistent, and allow yourself to be frustrated and scared. its a pretty scary thing but ya'll are near on over half way. its a cool experience.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
ZERO!
cause I finished:p i m just trolling here although I shouldn't..
Anyway, good luck lil ones, the bumpy ride is just about to begin...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)