How much do tutoring companies/ colleges charge (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Just interested to see how much you guys are actually willing to pay for these places.

for example : Matrix/Dux/Prior.

Just indicate how much it costs per week or term or whatever and what you actually get.

HSC
N/A
Also , another question, do they charge more for extension subjects.

So like does 3unit maths cost more than 2unit, and similarly does 4unit cost more than 3unit

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My friend goes to Matrix, it's about $40 an hour, it becomes higher once you apply for HSC tutoring. Dux College is $25 per hour and not sure about Prior, I heard it was very expensive. Also my friend pays $4000 a term for 4 of his Matrix subjects.

Last edited:

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
yet no one goes for the private tutor which is 1 on 1 and like 50% or even 70% cheaper

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
im wondering if i need to raise my price , so it looks like im better and then more people will get tutoring from me. Because it seems like cost has absolutely nothing to do it, people would sell an arm and a leg and take out a $50 000 loan to get tutoring for their kids. All that whole "high price means better" way of thinking, so annoying

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
I am right in the middle of the eastern suburbs, smack bang in the middle , im at most 30minutes from anything important.

I am close to the airport, close to eastgardens, close to bondi junction, close to bondi beach, close to unsw, I couldnt be at a better place in NSW.

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
Think I should just raise the price to $40/hr and bullshit to people saying that I have tutored people before, because im very happy at the current happenings

such_such

HSC
Per week I spend:
$25 for 1.5 hours
$20 for 1.5 hours
$20 for 1.5 hours
so $75 for 3 subjects each week.

I wouldn't go to Matrix, Dux, etc. just because you can get even better tutoring for lower prices.
All my tutors are around the Cabramatta/Farfield area & I would not pay higher than $25 an hour.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Per week I spend:
$25 for 1.5 hours
$20 for 1.5 hours
$20 for 1.5 hours
so $75 for 3 subjects each week.

I wouldn't go to Matrix, Dux, etc. just because you can get even better tutoring for lower prices.
All my tutors are around the Cabramatta/Farfield area & I would not pay higher than $25 an hour.
Those are really good prices for three subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)