How much do you have in bank? (2 Viewers)

S

Slide

ugh i just paid a 45 dollar uni parking fine because i hadnt recieved my sticker on the first day

im a bit worried since i have so much uni work i only work like 1 day a week on avg at DSE so i dont want my savings to go backwards but i inevitably spend money on food at uni since im there 4 days a week.

glache

HSC
N/A
ugh i just paid a 45 dollar uni parking fine because i hadnt recieved my sticker on the first day

im a bit worried since i have so much uni work i only work like 1 day a week on avg at DSE so i dont want my savings to go backwards but i inevitably spend money on food at uni since im there 4 days a week.
Home made lunches are your best friend.

HSC
My bank statement says that my savings went up by ~200 over the last three months.

~headingintherightdirection~

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Like... $950 bucks :(
But i'm going shopping next week, so i'm gonna be broke D:

D

dumbslut

Like... $950 bucks :(
But i'm going shopping next week, so i'm gonna be broke D:
if you are low on money then you should become the slut of the high school and give out blowjobs to the guys at school for their lunch money. I did it in high school and I made like $100/wk atleast and now that I am at uni doing arts I dont even do any work, I suck some old art lecturers dick every once and a while and he gives me 100% for all the assignments.

Its how all the dumb blondes get through uni , especially the ones doing arts, we just suck off lecturers for marks , you should get used to it.

In fact thats how all arts students get through uni , we have a sex party every week ( at a minimum ) , we arent smart enough to get through uni with out brains so we get through with our mouths!

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
if you are low on money then you should become the slut of the high school and give out blowjobs to the guys at school for their lunch money. I did it in high school and I made like $100/wk atleast and now that I am at uni doing arts I dont even do any work, I suck some old art lecturers dick every once and a while and he gives me 100% for all the assignments.

Its how all the dumb blondes get through uni , especially the ones doing arts, we just suck off lecturers for marks , you should get used to it.

In fact thats how all arts students get through uni , we have a sex party every week ( at a minimum ) , we arent smart enough to get through uni with out brains so we get through with our mouths!
hahahahahahahahkhfdaskjjklakjld jfuck legit loling irl

whose troll is this

bravo

Earl Luper

Earl, goddammit, I'm still in my damn pajamas
HSC
N/A

i don't think this is 100% true

you are a jealous person who wishes he/she is an arts student but instaed decided to do engineering and have 5 friends at uni who are all long haired guys with creepy beards and play pokemon and warhammer
the only girls you meet with long hair are not really girls they are your long haired guy friends from behind but they have such luscious, lustrous hair you sometimes masturbate to them wishing they were indeed female

Bendent

HSC
$8900 something atm
$15000 invested with parents

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)