How much does biz get scaled down?? (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
i think from SAM, 95 meant the top 2.5% of the state

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by peony
from what i have heard biz doesn't scale down alot.
the scaling is ok if you get above 90, but once you are below that, the scaling is really bad :(

karnevil

HSC
Don't believe all this scaling shit, my business mark didnt get scaled down anymore than 1 or 2 marks, and I still got 89 overall

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
if you really want to get 100, i suggest you have a private talk with Lazarus. He knows more about scaling/hsc system than all of us put together. :)

and good luck, 100 is not easy. but then you already know that.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hmmm yeah. i am just worried about say if i get 95 as an assement mark and someone is right behind me with like 94. Then when they do the pool of marks things ill get scaled down. A( for the assement marks)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
If u are ranked first with an assessment mark of 95..and some1 else is ranked 2nd with a mark of 94...and u two go in the exam...n that person gets a higher EXAM mark then u...u'd be given their Exam mark as ur assessment mark.

E.g.

Person X:
skool assessment mark: 95

Exam mark: 91
Moderated Skool assessment mark: 93
HSC Mark: 92

Person Y:
Skool assessment mark: 94

Exam Mark: 93
Moderated Skool assessment mark: 91
HSC mark: 92

May be i have not given a very good example...but i'd say ranking above some1 means that if in case u get a lower exam mark than them..u don't have to worry too much since ur moderated skool assessment mark will be pulled up because of your ranking.

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
Don't believe all this scaling shit, my business mark didnt get scaled down anymore than 1 or 2 marks, and I still got 89 overall
you can actually never find out how much your raw exam mark changes, however you can see what the hsc mark scales to for uai calculation, and that scaling is not very good...

Jessisbored

HSC
WhyyyyyYYYYYYY

Why is business scaled so terribly????...that is sooooo bad, i was expecting it to be scaled up...and considering that I'm doing well that is crap to know that my marks will decrease...

oh i just see another message...
Are you trying to CONFUSE ME! Some other person got scaled down one or two marks...lol

:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)