How much easier is 3unit than 2! (1 Viewer)

Is 3 unit easier than 2

• Yes it bloody well is

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • Ahhh um no dude

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters

Smarty_pants!

I am doing so much better in 3U than 2U! I think its easier bcaue u only have to really focus on on ething as such. # texts, mostly anyway, but only one central theme. I'm doing Crime Fiction, and i love it. I like the real inspector hound most, but SFOC is good as well! We had a really good teacher that helped us get the whole crime thing, then he left, and out teacher now is really good at texts...so we got the best of both worlds!
I like Yr 12 eex1 so much better than yr 11... i did gothic...hated it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....makes me want to cry thinking about it!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
gothic? what text? didnt understand the whole studying 1 area thing last year, and i still can't see how we did. we studied at least 2

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We studied 3 in prelim- Sci Fi, Romanticism and War, I think you got to do whatever texts your teacher wanted or something for Prelim.....

Paisley

Banned
I'm doing better in 3U... it's a lot easier cos it's only one module, and the assessments are so much more fun to do, even the essays...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah 3 units a lot easier until you get to the day before the trial exam and realise that you know nothing bout genre in general and you have no supp texts cos you're lazy..........

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by YEAR12
Yeah 3 units a lot easier until you get to the day before the trial exam and realise that you know nothing bout genre in general and you have no supp texts cos you're lazy..........
LOL isn't that the case in EVERY school with Ext1 Students?
We had about 1 serious studier, the rest were all bumming around, sitting around in the library, talking before the examination. :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by YEAR12
I can't study cos Ive got nothing to study!!
With us, we've got so many notes/sheets/booklets that we don't feel like studying!

I'm not kidding, I've got Ext1 notes for the entire Genre Theory/TBS/Real Insp/Snow Falling texts and they're about 10cm high! (A pile of notes, printed ones from SCEGGS, Information Evenings, more photocopies, etc).

Nobody ever reads it, because it would take A YEAR to read the entire thing!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
With us, we've got so many notes/sheets/booklets that we don't feel like studying!

I'm not kidding, I've got Ext1 notes for the entire Genre Theory/TBS/Real Insp/Snow Falling texts and they're about 10cm high! (A pile of notes, printed ones from SCEGGS, Information Evenings, more photocopies, etc).

i have barely any notes

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Id rather have a mountain of notes than none. All my teacher did was print notes off the csu site and this site it was so pathetic

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
We had about 1 serious studier, the rest were all bumming around, sitting around in the library, talking before the examination. :D
we spent the hour before our trial in hysterics at the really 'pretty' male PE teacher doing skipping with year 10...and then they were playing music and 'it's raining men' came on. how can study even compete???:)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Originally posted by Huy

ehh compared to our school....

almost every lesson = bludge or totally irrelevant

the remaining few lessons we copy the notes from the blackboard, which our teacher prints from CSU

we spend about three weeks with our teacher dictating a chapter summary of Snow Falling on Cedars to us... from a study guide.

OH YEAH i can smell all the 50/50s coming from our year

:rolleyes:

lizzy1004

HSC
godzzzzzzzz i serisoulyyyy prefer 3unit over 2unit.. it took 4eva to write out da notes for 2 unit.. its deadlyyyyyy 3 unit... i only have 1 supplementary text+_+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)