How much have you been studying? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
how much have you been studying? just curiosity!! :)
and what have you been doing whilst studying..

crazysteph

HSC
about 5 hours a night... while listening to music, talkin on the phone etc!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
On average I've been studying 2-3 hrs most nights, mostly doing practice questions for maths, practice essays for english and economics, and dotpoint summaries for chem and physics.

What about you Shinji? :p

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Riviet said:
On average I've been studying 2-3 hrs most nights, mostly doing practice questions for maths, practice essays for english and economics, and dotpoint summaries for chem and physics.

What about you Shinji? :p
lol. i study usually about 4 hours except on days that i have tuition (wed. and thurs.)

what i do:
- do business summaries
- prac essays for english
- prac questions for maths and 3u.
- read related material on physics ..
- dont' do anything for ipt.. haha. sucha bludge subject. but i gotta start picking up my book for it. =/

but i study whilst listening to music .. so im not sure whether my studies are effective or not.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
*guilt* not enough....theoretically i could fit in about 5 hours a night if it werent that i have to have dinner, shower, do normal homework and household stuff, so taking away all that i have about an hour or two a night to study...eeep. i'm going okay though.

edit: i am studying now at the moment...although i really should get off here...

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
3-4 hrs usually, which consists also of homework and assessments. But some days i'm too tired to do anything lol.

smile4me

HSC
i definitely don;t study enough or when i do theres too many distractions around.
for sciences(chem physics) i do the dop points and questions from the text occasionally.
for pe i do very little sometimes quetions set, english is a little neglected too the odd practice essay
maths i just do exercises

i find it hard to get motivated to study, i don;t have the willpower to do like 5 hours a night.

JhK89

HSC
lol i should realli start studying lol

BigBear_25

HSC
I could fit like 5-6 hrs a day but i tend to do my homework really slow
so i dont have to study. lol pretty stupid. And when i do attempt to study I
just read. But usually before tests and stuff i write dot point summaries for chem and phys and do questions for maths. I should do something for english.
And for PE and SOR 1 my favourite subjects i dont really need to study to do well.

jenniue

HSC
omg u's are studying heaps! don't u's do anything outside of school! i' trying to do 2-3 hours a day my god i wish i could have 5-6 hours a night! i don't usually get home most days b4 6-8pm!

karoooh

HSC
LOL

What are you doing from after school til 8?

I'm usually too tired to go out after school with friends anymore. I usually go home and start study straight away or take a break - Whichever I feel like. But the weather's been making me hide myself in my bed with 'feel-good' food and watching dvds or reading. Man, I feel like such a fat arse, I need to go back to the gym.

At most, I can fit in 4-5 hours... Which doesn't happen often. It's usually 2-3.

Guys - stop making me feel guilty! :p

jiekailin

HSC
You should never measure time-based study. Some people are able to get as much work done in 2 hrs as other people in 4 hrs. Consequently, measurement by quality is more apt.

mjo

HSC
wow the idea of the hsc has really only just hit me now...lol i know a little late, but in the last few weeks i have been studying a fair bit... i dont know i want to go to uni and all so i think that it is necessary...i just hope that i haven't left it too late... i sit my trials in 5 weeks.... i just listen to music when i am studying...it keeps me sane...even though my mum cannot grasp the idea that it could be anything but detrimental to my studying lol

taki999

HSC
guilty?? wow should look at me. I only do work when it's due in. So usually i only do hw which take about an hour...badddd. I should more work...*sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)