How much hours are you studying a day? (1 Viewer)

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
5:00am to 7:30 am - before school (2.5 hours)
5:00-8:00
Dinner
and then
9:00-12:00am

8.5hrs :O Did not realise it!! Oh well, sleep is optional during the HSC
Sometimes, I'm up till 2:30 am...
What is wrong with you son?
Don't listen to this guy, what you should be doing is studying 3-5 hours max but start studying early on.effective study too, going on BOS doesn't count.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
What is wrong with you son?
Don't listen to this guy, what you should be doing is studying 3-5 hours max but start studying early on.effective study too, going on BOS doesn't count.
Shit, seriously? Thought it does
Maybe it's my english! Stupid ESL!

ncoul

HSC
Nap from 4:30-5:30
Homework from 5:30 till 7, dinner
Then summarizing, assessment study, English essay, Fucking kanji etc. - from 7:30-10:30

Trying to cut out the nap soon, i'm over-sleeping, extremely tired for the next day. hahaha:thrust:

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Reading shit like this and realising people like this exist, and you're going to be up against them. Doubt it.
Some do it right, some do it poorly. Mainly it's the latter. Do not fret, I'm just being capt Obvious :p

Kingportable

HSC
I Have clocked in 12hours before, but it sucks because i can keep focus for long periods of time but lose concentration at times that would make things easier for me. If only i could concentrate this much on a daily basis, like 6 hours. Lol i am very obsessive compulsive (in a fun way) and have terrible insomia, so its easy for me to stay concentrated, learning is more of a fixation for me. However i tend to spend too much time on one thing, not enough on the others or not get things done in short periods of time.

Siddy123

HSC
5:00am to 7:30 am - before school (2.5 hours)
5:00-8:00
Dinner
and then
9:00-12:00am

8.5hrs :O Did not realise it!! Oh well, sleep is optional during the HSC
Sometimes, I'm up till 2:30 am...

Quality>quantity.
Study smart
If those 8.5 hrs involve BOS, fb, going toilet frequently going to the fridge, texting... then they are not effective. Btw, i heard morning study is very vewy effective... :)
but if those hours are pure study( take a shit b4 u start studying, have a bottle of water with you, no BOS, NO FB, no PHONE) then yeahhh....Good on Ya bro! seems like quite alot, but, work hard for 1 year, get into whatever u want, and live like a king rest of ur life ;)
but lol, with all that hard work u need some sleep!

premskies

HSC
Quality>quantity.
Study smart
If those 8.5 hrs involve BOS, fb, going toilet frequently going to the fridge, texting... then they are not effective. Btw, i heard morning study is very vewy effective... :)
but if those hours are pure study( take a shit b4 u start studying, have a bottle of water with you, no BOS, NO FB, no PHONE) then yeahhh....Good on Ya bro! seems like quite alot, but, work hard for 1 year, get into whatever u want, and live like a king rest of ur life ;)
but lol, with all that hard work u need some sleep!
Yeah i'm gonna try and get into the habit of study before school.. I've heard mornings are the best time to study in terms of information retention..

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Very first few weeks - around 2.5 to 3 hours daily
Middle of term til now - around 1.5 to 2 hours daily

Yeah.... 99.5 for me is quite impossible at this rate...
Not at all

Also sanjoy m8 you're overdoing it

Mrkingofstuff

HSC
I vary from 1/2 hours to 3 hours. I don't go home and say 'I'm going to sit here and study for 2 hours'. I just do whatever I feel is necessary and/or important. However long that takes is mostly irrelevant. It may take me forever to do a math exercise on something new but I'll do it if I know it is significant in regards to later content or an upcoming test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)