How much hours are you studying a day? (1 Viewer)

Mrkingofstuff

HSC
Also, am I the only one to notice the grammatical error in the title?

Shouldn't it be 'How many hours a day are you studying?'

SanjoyM

HSC
Quality>quantity.
Study smart
If those 8.5 hrs involve BOS, fb, going toilet frequently going to the fridge, texting... then they are not effective. Btw, i heard morning study is very vewy effective... :)
but if those hours are pure study( take a shit b4 u start studying, have a bottle of water with you, no BOS, NO FB, no PHONE) then yeahhh....Good on Ya bro! seems like quite alot, but, work hard for 1 year, get into whatever u want, and live like a king rest of ur life ;)
but lol, with all that hard work u need some sleep!
Hey,
I deactivated fb and I only log into BOS for resources or when I'm taking a break.
I dunno.. it feels normal to me.. 8.5 hrs. Once again, sleep is optional during the HSC :)

Lina3

HSC
If homework counts, about 2-4 hours a day. On weekends about 10-15 hours (over two days, of course). I don't go to a good ranked school and sometimes get distracted in class so home study is my only hope for good marks. Also my Maths Ext. exam is in just over a week and I am seriously freaking out.

Last edited:
K

khorne

if you guys have to pull 20+ hour study days to cover HSC content, I do NOT want to see how you'll go in uni...srsly HSC stuff is simple, maybe 7 hours a week max?

theycallmebob

HSC
I do around 30min a day, then during assessments, i cram crazy fashion. 8+ hours a day.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
100 in every subject, problem? I enjoy my subjects a lot, especially aboriginal studies; oh my lord don't get me started!
I said 99+ atar not 90+ atar as you stated on your signature idiot. Secondly a useless degree? hahhahahahahahaha. Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Have you even read what the degree is about? I get to do research as an undergraduate and have the opportunity tio go on exchange to any university that is a member of the IARU such as Oxford, Cambridge and Yale. Upon realising that you cant get 99+ and get into MBBS it appears you degraded your hopes to 90+ and LLB. What a loser.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I said 99+ atar not 90+ atar as you stated on your signature idiot. Secondly a useless degree? hahhahahahahahaha. Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Have you even read what the degree is about? I get to do research as an undergraduate and have the opportunity tio go on exchange to any university that is a member of the IARU such as Oxford, Cambridge and Yale. Upon realising that you cant get 99+ and get into MBBS it appears you degraded your hopes to 90+ and LLB. What a loser.
Can't you just do civil or a normal bachelors in some sort of engineerimg and do a phd afterwards that gives you the same scope of research but even better qualifications?

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
Can't you just do civil or a normal bachelors in some sort of engineerimg and do a phd afterwards that gives you the same scope of research but even better qualifications?
it is a normal bachelors in engineering. So you do a technical major e.g. mechanical,electrical or w/e but you get to do special research projects with the professors and lecturers in a field of your choice. Hence when you graduate you can get a job as an engineer in what ever your major was, a job as a research engineer or go on to do a PhD. Here is the link for the degree http://studyat.anu.edu.au/programs/4714HBENG;overview.html

mirakon

nigga
HSC
it is a normal bachelors in engineering. So you do a technical major e.g. mechanical,electrical or w/e but you get to do special research projects with the professors and lecturers in a field of your choice. Hence when you graduate you can get a job as an engineer in what ever your major was, a job as a research engineer or go on to do a PhD. Here is the link for the degree http://studyat.anu.edu.au/programs/4714HBENG;overview.html
So really its engineering with more research? Doesn't sound that useless if you're into research as a potential career I suppose.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
If homework counts, about 2-4 hours a day. On weekends about 10-15 hours (over two days, of course). I don't go to a good ranked school and sometimes get distracted in class so home study is my only hope for good marks. Also my Maths Ext. exam is in just over a week and I am seriously freaking out.
watta beast!
note: studying isn't the only hope for good marks as study =/= sucess but rather other factors come in as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)