How much hours are you studying a day? (1 Viewer)

mazroof

HSC
Uni Grad
You should study at least 2-3 hours a day. Don't study too much ,make sure you have breaks

K

khorne

you all do

dl my hsc notes in the 2012 sec for phys/chem and live 4eva

Also mazroof, i have done the hsc

i maybe did that in a week (but probably less)

I do that amount of study for my _uni_ degree, not the hsc.

Examine

same
HSC
Wake up at 8:15.
Go to School at 8:40
Go home and sleep to 4:00
Study 4:15 - 5:45
Go swim
Study again from 8:30pm to 10pm or midnight, depending on the workload.

Leviathan96

HSC
I don't find it appropriate to study meaninglessly. If at this stage you're studying more than three hours a day, I can assure you that you'll burn out by prelims. Quality, not quantity. I study for 1-2 hours a day (excluding homework and completion of assignments), and will be changing these times according to my workload and/or any upcoming exams. Once a week I'll do absolutely nothing.

Examine

same
HSC
I don't see how mnmaa is doing a jobless degree. Doesn't B Eng in research and development have good job prospects?

asdfqwerty

HSC
Wake up at 6
arrive school by 7
study in roll call room by 845
school.
home.
start studying when i feel like it till 930 ish and depending on what days cus of early leaves etc.
shower.
10 sleep.
repeat process.

sat-sunday, usually study for 5-6 hours excluding tutor.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
You're so funny dude. You couldn't touch a med student. I wrote a little rap for you:

This is med bitch, you don't belong here
we're your greatest fear, the shit that you wish you could be
but are too weak to get near
is it startin' to make sense, is it startin' to come clear?
Take your stupid fuckin degree and get back to makin' 60k a year!

Not that I'm saying med is better than anything, I'm merely making fun of your attitude. WHO cares that you got 99. I got way above you, but I don't tell anyone. You know why, no one cares! Your degree is a joke. You'll never get into cambridge, and even if you did, you'd never be able to fund it.

This is way better option, esp. if you go to a european school.

this research project is wasted. undergrads don't know anything and can't contribute. No research company will hire you, because...you HAVE NO PhD.

You won't
lol

I laugh everytime I see you.

Does anyone else?

It's just that youre so up yourself...with 0 reason to be.
Whilst I agree with most of what you said, rap did not have good flow upon recitation (3/10). I am disappoint

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I don't see how mnmaa is doing a jobless degree. Doesn't B Eng in research and development have good job prospects?
Only if you want to do reaearch, and even then they would prefer to take phds rather than undergrads

Examine

same
HSC
Only if you want to do reaearch, and even then they would prefer to take phds rather than undergrads
When will people realise you don't need to do the degree which uses up all your atar :/. (As you said, civil would of been a better option)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
When will people realise you don't need to do the degree which uses up all your atar :/. (As you said, civil would of been a better option)
yr 11: brah im doing civil engineering
yr 11 term 4: changed my mind I'm doing mechanical
yr 12: got 99.8 atar fuck this; off to commerce/law
40 yrs old: what the fuck have I done with my life

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
What I'm meant to be doing:
Study for Functions + Plane Geometry test tomorrow and Physics World Communicates test on Thursday

What I'm actually doing:
- BoS
- Watching tennis highlights
- Procrastinating like a boss

What will happen:
- I'll die!

What will happen then:
- I'll re-incarnate and kill the board of studies with my immortal powers. I'll force the UAC to let every kid do actuarial studies, engineering, law and medicine except for those dumbasses who planned to drop out in year 12....

Yes, I am effing bored to death.....

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Study for Functions + Plane Geometry test tomorrow and Physics World Communicates test on Thursday

What I'm actually doing:
- BoS

What will happen:
- I'll die!

What will happen then:
- I'll re-incarnate and kill the board of studies with my immortal powers. I'll force the UAC to let every kid do actuarial studies, engineering, law and medicine except for those dumbasses who planned to drop out in year 12....

Me

4:00pm: I'll get started on the business assignment and finish a fair bit then on my day off tomorrow, I'll work on legal.

What actually happened: 9:20pm and hooked on this http://www.physicsgames.com/construction-games_dynamic-systems-2/

Aysce

HSC

What I'm actually doing:
- BoS

What will happen:
- I'll die!

What will happen then:

Get back to work, buddy !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)