How much hours are you studying a day? (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
It's only human nature to be arrogant :)
Humans were never perfect beings.
Come on, even though I do not encourage the mmnanananaana way of responding and shit and that, saying:
"You know you're doing a crap degree when financial advising @ UWS 55 atar has better job prospects"
is so fucking hypocritical when the person who's saying it is trying to get into law for UWS, and has continuously said "IF Y00 BELEAVE IN YERSELF YOU CAN GET DA JAWB YOU WANT NO MATTER HOW LOW DA JOB PROSPECTS ARE".

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I'm going to get an ATAR.
Love the optimism.

I have to say this. It doesn't matter what fucking degree you do. You do a degree because you are interested in the field.

Degree you are interested in > degree based of prestige etc.

So don't say you have no hope if you do x degree. Obviously they are doing it because they are interested in the feild

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I was joking around man you need to relax. Heck, half of the cunts here doubt my ability to get anything. Sorry if I pissed you off brah but you see why.
No. It's because your being a cocky prick.

Once you start saying your better than everyone and hating on degrees expect it

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
I was joking around man you need to relax. Heck, half of the cunts here doubt my ability to get anything. Sorry if I pissed you off brah but you see why.
admittedly we both over reacted. But the person who is the real shit here is that med kid. The entire argument wasnt about whether med was good or not so I dont see what his problem is but he is a real shit straight and through.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
You seem like a high calibre student who chose subjects that spell 'miracle needed to get good ATAR'
If you did Advanced English at least (I chose Ext 1 eng despite getting 83 in SC eng - mainly cause I prefer essay writing), swap Gen maffs for Economics then I'd say 90+ looks easy enuf for a dedicated student.
Gen maffs not needed for law so why not do Eco?
But seriously, you PROBABLY CAN get your desired ATAR with your current choices.

Aysce

HSC
It was entertaining getting pissed all the time by his IQ bragging, though he's been replaced by the new people.
GREAT ENTERTAINMENT! Damn his change of heart...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
admittedly we both over reacted. But the person who is the real shit here is that med kid. The entire argument wasnt about whether med was good or not so I dont see what his problem is but he is a real shit straight and through.
Are u talking about me?

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
It was entertaining getting pissed all the time by his IQ bragging, though he's been replaced by the new people.
Did I tell you about the time he asked me to do an IQ test?
I too miss the old hayabatuson

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Have to admit it was pretty random.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
You seem like a high calibre student who chose subjects that spell 'miracle needed to get good ATAR'
If you did Advanced English at least (I chose Ext 1 eng despite getting 83 in SC eng - mainly cause I prefer essay writing), swap Gen maffs for Economics then I'd say 90+ looks easy enuf for a dedicated student.
Gen maffs not needed for law so why not do Eco?
But seriously, you PROBABLY CAN get your desired ATAR with your current choices.
You know the shit behind why I'm in standard and general, I told you before.
Though, isn't it too late to switch to eco? It's week 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)