How much money do you spent on clothes every month? (1 Viewer)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
well you are more likely to be a leb with the abv hairstyle, a bumbag and a nike cap i guess :shrugs:

only once in a blue moon do i see someone sporting a gstar outfit, whos not a hardcunt leb or an asian-gangstAAA wannabe

The Ostler

HSC
i agree. G-star does have a particularly ethnic following.
much like industrie only the clothing is worse.

Deathless

HSC
I was talking about jeans...

So I guess non-Asians can't wear jeans can they?

The Ostler

HSC
oils ain't oils m8

there's plenty of nice jeans out there without tacky branding, excessive 'faux fading' and tear effects. Not to mention the cut is probably better in many other brands, often for a lower price.

I Study Hard

HSC
I spend heaps!
If it's sale season (after chirstmas/new years) i'll spend in excess of $1,000.
During normal times i'll still find sales somewhere or the other and spend atleast $100+ per month.
This month between my lingerie addiction and buying new pajama's and totally-innappropriate-for-winter party dresses i've spent close to $800 >.<

bio_nut

HSC
This helps explain why you're doing law at UWS, lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah, people at USyd and UNSW never spend money on clothes.

I Study Hard

HSC
What?
I don't get it.
Is there some kind of correlation between spending money and doing at Law at UWS that I don't know about?
O_O
Ohohohohohoh, bought the most awesome dress on sale at Bloch the other day :)

hairspray

HSC
Ever since uni started I would spend around $400 - $500 on clothes each month. Whenever i have a 3 hour break I'd take the bus to Central and walk up George St to shop around. Where do i get the money from? I work AND I live with my parents so I dont have to pay rent.

Oh and yes I go to UNSW.

HSC
Ever since uni started I would spend around $400 - $500 on clothes each month. Whenever i have a 3 hour break I'd take the bus to Central and walk up George St to shop around. Where do i get the money from? I work AND I live with my parents so I dont have to pay rent.

Oh and yes I go to UNSW.
ok but are u hot

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A

Oh and yes I go to UNSW.
so what if you live at home and work as well? this suggests that the majority of the money you're receiving is just spent on clothes, which seems pretty stupid to me, unless you know, if looking good is the only way you can compensate for an ugly face/fat/poor personality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)