how much study are you doing a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bento

HSC
e.is.for.ruby said:
Frig . If you nutters are all doin 8-10 hours a day and you DON'T get 95+ then there is something wrong with your brain .

I'm goin for the tried and tested abby/elise method . Learn your essays , complete my excell physics book and do my maths practise exams . They both did about four and got 93 &95 .

Study tip : If you find it really really hard to begin , have a beer first . It works , you can concentrate much better when drinking .

:)

Good luck all you crazy nutters ! You go get your high ninties !
But the physics excell book doesn't actually make you excell lol it doesn't have enough detailed information...
I learn my essays too, but I always have back up info and other theses just in case.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
How many hours are you planning for tomorrow?

Edit: Told you my posts would be deleted. ;)

starrysky

HSC
I plan 6 - 8.

I predict 0 - 0.01

Sounds good, ne?

Mmm. The distinct stench of ... boredom. And ... globalisation. Yuck.

*maria*

HSC
starrysky said:
I plan 6 - 8.

I predict 0 - 0.01

Sounds good, ne?

Mmm. The distinct stench of ... boredom. And ... globalisation. Yuck.
LOL!!! All i have done since our graduation which was like a month ago is...3 hours in total. Let me enlighten you on what i have been doing;

Yesterday: went shopping
Today: went shopping. I promise i TRIED to read my excel palm cards on the train.
Tomorrow: Do i even have to say it!? I'm going shopping

And i am aiming for 93...ROFL! oh well, at least i'll be dressed nice before my parents kill me on December 20th.

LONG LIVE RETAIL THERAPY!

*maria*

HSC
Man, i seriously think that 8 hours a day is waaaay too much. It's just not normal! I did Biology HSC last year and did about 3-4 hours of QUALITY (daydreaming time is not included!) study a day for like a fortnight before the exam day and managed to get a band 6.

But, if doing 8 hours of study a day is the only way you can fall asleep at night then, by all means go for it.

Icyhurricane

HSC
I suggest we all do 15 hours a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

lgaica

HSC
Icyhurricane said:
I suggest we all do 15 hours a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
why not make it 20?

el gwapo

HSC
right now it's about 2 hours. really pathetic, but with all the F1 and the footy gone I'm gonna get stuck in. Fortunately some of my exams are a week or two in from the HSC.. so I'm pouring all my efforts atm at English and Business

yasmine2007

HSC
since my graduation was on thursday.. ive done about 8 hours each day but im aiming for 12 hours a day to catch up on so much stuff like half my general maths syllabus and the whole advanced english cource.. im gornskiess

kloudsurfer

HSC
Im going for at least 8. A lot of the time I can do more because Im a freak.

Only did 6 today though cos I went out. :(

And 8 hours isnt really much. You have about 5 hours of class at school and then you can come home and do 3...

Last edited:

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
I start to study when I wake up and stop when I want to have dinner and sleep.It seems like it's never enough though, because my school is REALLY competitive. And sometimes when you study you feel as though no progress is being made, despite the hours you're putting in. At the moment I'm doing a past Catholic General Maths paper.Argh can't wait for this to be completely over!

samuel slack

HSC
I did my first three hours of study for STUVAC this morning. Glad I have all my notes sorted or I'd be seriously stressing now. I plan to do another 3-4 hours today at some time. If I can get through 6-8 hours a day in the next couple of weeks I'll be pretty happy and feeling confident for exams. Lol, our muck-up day and formal stuffed up any chance of me studying last week. Alcohol wastes so much study time, because you need recovery days, and then you need the recovering from recovery day, days. Argh, oh well, back to it.

Beege

HSC
I've done 4 hours so far today (2 hours for software and 2 hours for maths). I still gotta study for english and then do a past maths paper :rofl:

I just gotta maintain this daily.

kirstenetsrik

HSC
original123 said:
I start to study when I wake up and stop when I want to have dinner and sleep.It seems like it's never enough though, because my school is REALLY competitive. And sometimes when you study you feel as though no progress is being made, despite the hours you're putting in. At the moment I'm doing a past Catholic General Maths paper.Argh can't wait for this to be completely over!
i totally agree about how you feel about studying!!!

N

noir.

I've done 3 for english. Have another 4 to go, all to be spent on english.

Kmara2nv

HSC
ive done abot 20 hours so far since friday....but i still feel dumb loll hopefully i feel smarter in the next 3 weeks

Ellie999

HSC
just 9 and half hours...fail.....fail.....waaaaah
i need to study 1 hour more at least but stress is screwing my body up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)