how much study are you doing a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
Like most ethnic groups, you tend to get phonecalls from family friends asking for your UAI :p

Which is why I'm not going to tell anyone what I get! Ever! It'll only be a way of comparing me to others, and I dislike that

Im not telling anyone besides my friends and my parents are quite happy with that. When my brother got his results - our phone was raped

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hopefully we won't get that any phone calls asking for what UAI I get. I'll release that info to those who ask nicely and who I like :)
I'm pretty sure that my mum will let it loose though. *Sigh*

Back to studying - I got 4 hours done today - Beat my 2 hour record from yesterday :D

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
i've done 15min of study so far today :( it was WAY to hot to study today. so i decided i would sleep in the afternoon and study at night. lets hope it works :(

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jirwin said:
i've done 15min of study so far today :( it was WAY to hot to study today. so i decided i would sleep in the afternoon and study at night. lets hope it works :(
:D

ssejamafone said:
lololol... spam thread has disappeared... only a select few were able to witness the wonders of that paradoxical thread.... *sigh*
Which thread was this? :)

Last edited:

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
4-5 today> although an hour was at tutor and was highly ineffective as i was just talking with the tutors about UAis etc.. ahha:)!
8tomororw i proise [tho ive been saying that for the past 3 days..]

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol. If i graphed the total hours of study per day, then this day would definitely be an outlier.... and would be...... discarded.......

tanjin said:
Which thread was this? :)
It was The HSC Spam Thread... lol...

indeed, a paradox..

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
tanjin said:
'sif! Mr.Gabriel you lie :p
Thats what i told him, when he gave me the same response.

Anyway, i managed to finally get some study done. 5-6 hours. Hoping to continue it throughout the holidays

Legham

HSC
I haven't started studying at all yet. I still have a bit of homework to do before i can start studying.. My gf starts work full time tomorrow so i'll start doing study when shes at work i guess.. That's 8 hours free a day i could use!

edit: but then again, i'll most likely go to the beach since the waters getting nice and the weathers been good. My pools an awesome temperature to :D

N

noir.

tanjin said:
Just four, noir? Mr.Gabriel is a STUDying machine - at least 5 :D
you increased my estimation by 1 hour! I was cloosseee. so cloosseee

SoulSearcher said:
No, that'll be tomorrow morning before I go to sleep :)
Nocturnal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)